“Christmas present”

Roley's on the Ridge
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Roleystone
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Roley's is a five time Gold Plate winning restaurant located on the outskirts of Perth, Western Australia. The building is rustic, being built of many recycled materials and boasts a stunning view.
Mandurah, Australia
“Christmas present”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were bought a gift voucher for Roleys, and decided to book for my wife and myself, we went mid week for 12:30pm and it was quite busy which is a good sign. Our meal was excellent from the entree to main meal and dessert, beautiful views across the valley. My only advice would be to spruce the inside up a little, it is looking a bit tired, but well worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014

Perth, Australia
“Not just a restaurant, but an experience”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was fortunate enough to be taken here as a surprise for my birthday by some friends of mine. Having recently arrived in Perth from the UK I've spent a lot of time exploring the beaches. So my friends wanted to show me another side of this beautiful State and I was not disappointed. The setting is just amazing, it feels like you are in the middle of nowhere surrounded by bushes and the distinctive smell of Gum trees. The restaurant was fully booked, yet it did not seem busy and had a very relaxing atmosphere. The staff was friendly and professional. The menu had a good variation of dishes. Between us we had a fish dish and a chicken dish. Both were delicious, ample servings and we also ordered a side of hand cut chips. Naughty yes, but oh so good. Don't forget to check out the cocktail menu ! We had no room left for dessert, however could not resist and bought some to take home with us. The whole experience was just perfect and I am planning to take my Mum there when she comes over for a visit.

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“good food”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

loved the food been here at least half a dozen times great service too only thing I didn't like was the harsh bright lighting inside affected the ambience.

Visited October 2013
St Helens, United Kingdom
“DeLiCiOuS!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Proper in the hills this place. Stunning views. I have to say its reminiscent of the 'clampets' set up when first arrive but this is just the traditional-ness of the place. My family took me whilst visiting them in Perth. Meal was delicious - served perfectly. Made even more special with the bucket of Moet they had smuggled to staff for me!! (you can take your own ale - corkage charge)
only downside from mains & sweets was the cheese board was quite expensive but very poor.
I would go again !! Cant review for kids as I didn't notice - sorry

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cagsey
Sydney
“Can be hit and miss”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Sometimes excellent food, sometimes average food. A menu that skates between trendy and country at times. Great hills location for a long slow lunch. Prices are on the high end of the scale.

• Visited January 2014