I had originally booked at White Beach Bungalows but left. One of the restaurants in town recommended this place among a few others. Soon as I walked up and seen the beach I was happy. I stayed in the VIP on the third floor for 2800php incl breakfast. It was HUGE. one very large room for dining, kitchen and living area with two small couches. TV was old though. The large bedroom was very nice with a balcony over looking the beach; though through some trees. They need to trim a bit.
- Beach was fantastic. One of the best for powdery white sand I have seen in the philippines.
- VIP room is a great value at 2800php...it was HUGE!
- Service was very good and friendly people.
- Walking distance to the town restaurants
- Breakfast was very basic and bread was whatever they had on hand. I got a hamburger bun one morning. I ate in town and never at the resort accept for the included breakfast
- Nice lounge area on the beach but only the two tables had umbrella. They had no umbrella for the chairs. Could use a bit more shade
- The room below me on 2nd floor complained to me that they could here us walking. They said it was so loud but we were not stomping far as I know. So, I would hate to stay there if there is a room above me.
- In the VIP suite, only AC in the bedroom. It was hard to enjoy the living room area with only fan. Though there is a large fan above the couches which made it bearable.
I would consider staying again as the beach itself was so great and outweighed any negatives I had but might want to research other resorts on the same beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Yooneek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yooneek Beach Hotel Bantayan Island
- Yooneek Beach Resort Bantayan Island, Philippines - Cebu Island