“Place to say "I DO"!”

Beach Placid Resort, Restaurant and Bar
Reviewed 21 June 2011

me and my husband exchanged "I DO's" in the pearly-white sand of Beach Placid. It was such a magical moment for us and to all our guests..but what made it more enchanting was the serenity of the place; the perfect hue of the sunset, the sound of the waves gently splashing it's way to the shore, the terrific sight of the equally beautiful Virgin Island on the background...wow! with this bounty of nature around you, and on you wedding day...? such an unexplainable-tear-inducing moment!

Beach Placid never failed to keep our guests marvelling, who came all the way from the States, Manila, Bulaca and Davao. They were all so pleased with the accommodation, the warmth and the outstanding hospitality (- the very quality that 's famous for us Filipinos) of the entire staff. My father in-law's best friend was so ecstatic when he was allowed free to cook his favorite "kinilaw" inside their kitchen without charging him corkage fee though he bought it from a fish vendor who happened to pass by the beach.
(Really, indeed, nice favors come to those who knew how to approach the nice friendly way!)

I've seen Beach Placid evolve into what it is today- the Ultimate Place to be in Bantayan Island! And the good thing about this place is that it never stopped evolving, it never stopped improving, it continuously advancing at going beyond their customer's expectations and is never jammed at giving their patrons the experience they deserve!

Kudos to the Management & Staff! We'll Keep coming back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jayette
There are newer reviews for Beach Placid Resort, Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed 20 June 2011

It was my first time to go to Sta. Fe and we were lucky to choose Beach Placid Resort. The owner is great. The staff was welcoming and hospitable. They greet you with a smile. They're food is also great. The resort is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the beach. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay there. They give you everything you need. Two thumbs up to this place. We'll be back soon....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank candiceBLav
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Kudos to the BPR staffs who is very accommodating, from the Barge they provided us with leaflets about beach Placid then at the port a warm welcome from Mr. Villamor (General Manager) with free shuttle service from port to the beach Placid. At the beach you'll be welcome by Michelle and inform you about the rates and services. The rooms are affordable, the beach is like exclusive for VIPs, the snorkeling experience was great, the virgin islands are amazing, the food is mouthwatering, and most of all Ms. Joan (the owner) is very hospitable.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank McMesias
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I found Beach Placid Resort by accident, while jogging on the beach. What drew me to it initially was that it still keeps its beautiful white, sandy beach, even at high tide.
When I inquired about the price, I was offered a very reasonable price for a beautiful, brand-new native hut. It is the cleanest place I stayed in.
Although I was planning to leave Bantayan Island the following day, I extended my stay for another five days, purely because of the high standard and amazing treatment offered by the staff. I felt like royalty every minute of the day, the staff were amazingly genuine and helpful. The food was fantastic.
I would recommend this wonderful place as the best location, extra comfortable, delicious food and above all, for the amazing quality of service.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank a4sports
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Very accommodating and friendly staff.. had a great time.. The serenity of the ocean is amazing.. Will definitely recommend beach placid..

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 4 June 2011

it took me awhile to make this review due to my busy life but i should take this time to make one coz i really had a wonderful time. BEACH PLACID may not offer luxurious amenities compared to AAA resorts but the serenity of the beach is incomparable....it is beyond explanation...i fell in the peacefulness the moment my eyes laid on the beach. Joan, the owner was very accommodating and never charge us corkage fee for bringing food inside. we were allowed to move our table wherever we wanted...we were allowed to have breakfast and dinner right on the beach while watching the the sunrises. Joan gave me a discount since we kept on extending our stay. I'd like to special mention PRINCESS who was really really gracious and kind in helping us. I would definitely come back in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank shoppalocomoco
Reviewed 2 June 2011

We arrived there before lunch time and it was really hot and humid. since we had a prior reservation we immediately went to our reserved cottages. the rooms were clean except for the sink at the beach front cottage which was already rusty so the water does not drain easily.

The staff were generally hospitable and warm. we initially had a hard time asking for a discount for the food that we asked to be cooked (They charged P150/kilo regardless of what kind of food to be cooked whether its rice or a viand). But with much persuasion they finally gave in and gave us a discount and made our stay in the place more convenient.

On our first meal, which was lunch of May 27, we enjoyed our sweet and sour fish and charbroiled fish so later that day we bought fresh fish for sweet and sour but it did not anymore taste as good as the first one, but it was not also that bad. according to them the cook already left so someone else prepared the dinner for us.

my sister with my brother in law and niece stayed at Sta. Fe Beach Club but they were not as happy with the services there. so they ended up joining us for meals.

while we were dutifully accommodated for our shuttle ride to the pier very early in the morning of May 29 my sister had to walk all the way from Sta. Fe to the pier. lol.

we intend to go back to sta. fe perhaps with friends this time, i will still choose to stay in Beach Placid. It is not as fancy as the other resorts but good enough for travellers like us who are more concerned on convenience and good service.

Hats off to the staff and to Ms. Joan, the owner who was very kind to me when i made the reservation. Until we meet again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family