It was my first time to stay in a villa resort. I loved the environment and the hospitality. The staff were so nice, friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the food there was also great! Although there was no wifi in the villa, I would go online in the lobby. Well, it's a getaway, who cares about "wifi" & "internet"? The cons were that the location was quite remote - but I had my own transportation - and there was lack of hot water in the villa - however the staff would be happy to resolve the matter for you.
Generally this is a good experience. Since this is my first time to Bali, I will probably look for other villa experience in my next trip :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embracing two hectares of precious sub-tropical terrain on Bali’s southern peninsular, The Beverly Hills Bali is an exclusive property elevated high to take in distant ocean views and the iconic Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. A collection of 25 luxury villa compounds are set within a garden landscape redefining the sense of harmony experienced in a traditional Balinese village. Designed to anticipate the needs of seasoned travelers and their families, the property is a private retreat to escape the complexities of a demanding metropolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Beverly Hills Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverly Hills Bali Hotel Ungasan
- The Beverly Hills Bali Ungasan