If you are looking for a relaxing stay in Bali away from extremely busy sea beaches... then this should be your place...
This property has got lovely villas with private swimming pools. Every villa I saw was very clean, had big rather huge bedrooms & bathrooms and lovely little gardens. You have the option of getting the breakfast delivered to your villa at no additional cost.
They have extremely talented massage therapists who will come to your villa to serve you, again no additional cost. The massage prices are quite high but I would still call the experience as 'good value for money'.
The only negative was that the Internet never worked during our 5 days stay. But, hey that gave me a wonderful vacation away from all work related stress. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embracing two hectares of precious sub-tropical terrain on Bali’s southern peninsular, The Beverly Hills Bali is an exclusive property elevated high to take in distant ocean views and the iconic Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. A collection of 25 luxury villa compounds are set within a garden landscape redefining the sense of harmony experienced in a traditional Balinese village. Designed to anticipate the needs of seasoned travelers and their families, the property is a private retreat to escape the complexities of a demanding metropolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Beverly Hills Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverly Hills Bali Hotel Ungasan
- The Beverly Hills Bali Ungasan