Staff were very friendly and the service was brilliant. The villas were very private and luxurious... although found it very difficult to sleep with the constant running water from the moat in the bathroom. Possibly only three other couples staying in the hotel. But all in all a great Bali experience for people who need a break from the husle and bustle...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekar Nusa Villas is “Flower of the Island” a low key luxury resort. Inspired by traditional Balinese architecture, Sekar Nusa Villas set to be one of the most exquisite villas in the traditional village of Nusa Dua. It is perched high on a hill with Indian Ocean view. There are 24 Padma Jacuzzi Villas, 22 Sekar Pool Villas, 6 Nusa Suite (2 Bedroom ocean view villa with pool, living, dining & lounge area) and 1 unit Sandat villa ( 1 Bedroom 2 storey villa with pool, living room & kitchenette). Sekar Nusa Villas is perfectly suited to families, honeymooners, wedding venue and pre-wedding venue, providing the exclusive, privacy of your own villa in serene setting the whole resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sekar Nusa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekar Nusa Villas Hotel Ungasan
- Sekar Nusa Resort
- Sekar Nusa Villas Bali/Ungasan