Staff very friendly
Grounds are well kept
Villas are clean
Mulia has opened across the road - has an amazing Cafe and not expensive, also they have good coffee
The not so good
Food - lack of it, Breakfast was very poor, they advertise good coffee, not available.
Tried room service - was told I could only have Nasi Goreng - went to Novotel and got some take away :)
Many staff do not speak english.
TV is very small, if you want to watch it.
Spa was going green - stopped using it.
It is a long was from most things, they do offer a shuttle, but taxi is quicker.
Mosquitos - make sure you ask for spray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekar Nusa Villas is “Flower of the Island” a low key luxury resort. Inspired by traditional Balinese architecture, Sekar Nusa Villas set to be one of the most exquisite villas in the traditional village of Nusa Dua. It is perched high on a hill with Indian Ocean view. There are 24 Padma Jacuzzi Villas, 22 Sekar Pool Villas, 6 Nusa Suite (2 Bedroom ocean view villa with pool, living, dining & lounge area) and 1 unit Sandat villa ( 1 Bedroom 2 storey villa with pool, living room & kitchenette). Sekar Nusa Villas is perfectly suited to families, honeymooners, wedding venue and pre-wedding venue, providing the exclusive, privacy of your own villa in serene setting the whole resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sekar Nusa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekar Nusa Villas Hotel Ungasan
- Sekar Nusa Resort
- Sekar Nusa Villas Bali/Ungasan