We chose the villas because of their location for a specific reason. The price was excellent. The check in was quick and courteous and we were shown to our room promptly by 2 very charming young staff members. The room was well fitted out, clean and offered all the usual facilities. The private pool in the entry courtyard was tempting but the jacuzzi bit didn't work.
The mattress and pillows were the best we have encountered anywhere in Bali and in fact would compare favourably to many of the top hotels we've stayed at. The bed linen was 5 star quality. We requested a transfer to the airport next morning. It was confirmed quickly and at a good rate. Incidentally the transfer arrived on time and was perfect.
However, in the morning after a really good night's sleep we headed to the breakfast area. Most of the other guests were part of a Chinese bus group. We headed to the buffet and were faced with 6 large dishes with unrecognisable contents. They must have confused the other guests too because they opened the lids and closed them again quickly without taking any food. There was a young guy serving fried eggs and the usual underdone Bali style toast in one corner. The eggs were really "well done". Other breakfast offerings as follows - fruit juice dispensers were empty. Coffee pots empty and very badly stained. Tea pots empty. No butter portions. And the was no one to clear the tables or obviously to top up items. It was almost a joke it was so bad.
So the rooms were good, the reception staff were very pleasant and professional. Food service etc was a disaster. Cannot recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekar Nusa Villas is “Flower of the Island” a low key luxury resort. Inspired by traditional Balinese architecture, Sekar Nusa Villas set to be one of the most exquisite villas in the traditional village of Nusa Dua. It is perched high on a hill with Indian Ocean view. There are 24 Padma Jacuzzi Villas, 22 Sekar Pool Villas, 6 Nusa Suite (2 Bedroom ocean view villa with pool, living, dining & lounge area) and 1 unit Sandat villa ( 1 Bedroom 2 storey villa with pool, living room & kitchenette). Sekar Nusa Villas is perfectly suited to families, honeymooners, wedding venue and pre-wedding venue, providing the exclusive, privacy of your own villa in serene setting the whole resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sekar Nusa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekar Nusa Villas Hotel Ungasan
- Sekar Nusa Resort
- Sekar Nusa Villas Bali/Ungasan