Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
Karma Kandara(Ungasan)
US$576
US$534
US$65
My Dream Resort and Spa(Ungasan)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
US$66
US$58
Agoda.com
Asri Jewel Villas & Spa(Ungasan)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$167
US$4,678
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,103 results
All reviewsjumana restaurantju ma na restaurantthe cliffocean viewbuggy driversjet poolin villa diningour honeymoonprivate poolpresidential villafine diningvilla bbqbuggy serviceguest servicesindian oceanliving roomhuge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I would like to say that i have unforgetable moment staying there. I stayed at two bedroom villas. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I loves my room"s interior . Can" t wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lavender v
Anne_Busfield, General Manager at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Lavender V, Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read that we exceeded all your expectations during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future to experience another great time at Banyan Tree Ungasan. Warm regards, Anne Busfield, General Manager

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I just wanted to take the time to say a big thank you, my stay here this July for three nights has been just divine. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming - it's hard to beat those huge Balinese smiles!

The villa itself is beautiful, and I wish it was my home! I have had the best two nights sleep in quite some time to be honest, your beds are terrific and the entire villa instantly welcomes you and helps you relax.

The 90 minute Balinese Massage treatment I had at the Banyan Tree Spa yesterday was very relaxing, my therapist Diah gave a beautiful treatment.

The dining experiences have been spectacular. I have really enjoyed everything thoroughly. Dinner at Ju Ma Na was delicious, the wayu beef divine. Your Kaliandra Jungle Honey from at breakfast is the most gorgeous honey I have ever tasted! Your breakfast team at Bambu sent some up to my villa for me in a jug so I will be having that with tea all day here as I enjoy my final day here. The in-villa dining has been extremely tasty also.

This weekend has just been wonderful to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I have loved every minute of my stay here at Banyan Tree Ungasan, it really is something special!

Room Tip: All the villas are wonderful, but you can never beat an endless sea view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Anne_Busfield, General Manager at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear LMM72, Thank you very much for letting us know your recent stay was ‘Absolute Heaven”, what a wonderful description of your experience at Banyan Tree Ungasan. I was absolutely delighted to read your positive comments about our friendly team and that you enjoyed your villa experience so much, how wonderful that you enjoyed such a restful time and sleep. I was so happy to learn that you enjoyed our award winning stunning clifftop Ju-Ma-Na restaurant and our Spa treatment. That’s great that you enjoyed the Kaliandra Jungle Honey so much that we have on our sumptuous breakfast buffet. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future to experience another fabulous stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan. Warm regards Anne Busfield, General Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I would have to say that my stay here was fantastic. The staff was very professional, service-minded and kind. I was very impressed with the room's condition. Next time I visit Bali BTU will be my choice.

Room Tip: Only letdown - the gym should be upgraded with more equipment.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BanyanTree.com

Dear Scottfree2014, Thank you very much for choosing Banyan Tree Ungasan and sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I was really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that our team took great care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future to experience another great time at Banyan Tree Ungasan. Warm regards, Anne Busfield, General Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have just returned from two weeks in Bali, where we stayed at Banyan Tree in Ungasan, and it was nothing short of amazing. From the pool villa to the atmosphere and views, everything was exceptional.

We arrived to the traditional Balinese welcome ritual which was a lovely touch. Check-in was smooth and after over 17 hours on a plane, the ice cold face cloth and iced ginger drink was a refreshing way to begin our holiday. We were shown to our villa and the member of staff walked us through the various rooms and explained how to use everything from the jacuzzi to the air con. As it was an anniversary, we were even greeted by a petal filled bath and bottle of wine to celebrate. The turn down service was a really nice touch and something we took advantage of every evening. You wouldn't even notice the house-keeping staff were there most of the time and they were so polite and thorough.

We ate at all three of the restaurants and were not disappointed. Jumana was particularly stand out because of the views, quality of food and atmosphere. Bambu was a frequent haunt of ours too and we would recommend making time for the buffet and evening of traditional Balinese dance.

We also went on a number of excursions, organised by the hotel. Having seen previous reviews about the price of these, we weren't sure what to expect. However, for the ease of the entire process, quality of transfer and experience it was actually excellent value for money. We chose snorkelling, elephant trekking and a few others - all of which were great.

The main infinity pool is pretty quiet and we were regularly the only two there. It was amazing to be in such a tranquil setting and the pool staff kept us fully stocked with water and towels during each visit. The staff were amongst the most professional and attentive we have ever experienced. They took the time to learn our names and ask about our plans for the holiday, which showed a genuine interest that can sometimes be lacking in these sorts of resorts. Really impressive.

We will definitely be going back to Bali and to Banyan Tree. It was absolutely stand out.

A tip for all who visit Banyan Tree - when you are told that dialling "0" will put you in touch with guest services who can help with pretty much any request, they really aren't lying! Guest services could not do enough for us and were brilliant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Anne_Busfield, General Manager at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear EWorth, Thank you very much for choosing Banyan Tree Ungasan and sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read that we exceeded all your expectations during your stay from the welcoming ceremony down to amazing infinity pool. I was really happy to read that our team made you feel so special during your stay We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future to experience another great time at Banyan Tree Ungasan. Warm regards, Anne Busfield, General Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights on my Honeymoon in June 2014. Initially I had booked a Sea View villa with private pool, but the experience was not great in the room as on the day 1 one of the chairs broke and the very next day the toilet started leaking and the whole bathroom was with water. On request they changed my room and upgraded me to Ocean View Villa with private pool the next day, but the doors and its locks were not well maintained. Otherwise everything went well. The location is quite nice and you get your own privacy and quality time with your partner. The food quality was also good.

Room Tip: Go for the Ocean Villa if you want to spend more, otherwise Sea Villa are also good and the view from the room is almost the same.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Nikesh_Vassa, Thank you very much for choosing Banyan Tree Ungasan to spend your holiday. I was so pleased to read your positive comments about your stay. However, I was so sorry to read that you had issues with some of the villa faciltiies. This is definitely not our normal standard and we have taken corrective actions relating to this matter. Thank you for sharing your feedback, it is of great assistance to help us improve our guest experience. Best regards Anne Busfield, General Manager