“Great Guest hiuse”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Petagaye...
“Great Guest hiuse”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The guest house was very beautiful and family oriented. Great location and great amenities would definitely book again.

7 Jun 2017
Thanks alot! Im glad to hear you are happy. If you ever need us again your welcome anytime!

Adrian DeHaney Jr
DEHANEY DESTINATIONS
robishar9...
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I would like to say we had an amazing stay at Dehaney Destinations I highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Jamaica.The house was clean,the beds were comfortable,It's home away from home .The host father and son was gracious,very accommodating. They were only a phone call away.We will definitely be staying there again. Very Soon!!!!

Thanks
Sharon

30 Mar 2017
Delightful guests to host. So happy we met! We will always have a home for your family anytime you guys may need one! Kept our home immaculate. A++++ Guest !!!
clayton r
“Top Class Home”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

On a scale of 1 to 100, I am giving it 100. The home is located in an excellent location and is equipped with everything you need. The owners treated us with the most respect and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. I will definitely be staying there again. Thanks Adrian for providing us with excellent service.

16 Feb 2017
Your words are greatly appreciated....and we all at dehaney destinations wish to thank you. It's guests like you and many others that keep is motivated on our journey to become the most sought out homes for wonderful guests such as yourself. You treated our home as if it was yours and now our doors forever open to you. Thanks so much!!! Power guest highly recommended! !!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome location;Excellent property#17”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My god ;this property is absolutely phenomenal I can't complained,I personally felt like I was at home,the owner is amazing,that's my vacation spot from now on I love it...your a wonderful person Adrian Dehaney keep up the good work god bless you and family

9 Jan 2017
A wonderful husband and wife you guys are. ANYTIME you guys need anything ever again, we will gladly move mountains if we must.

Thank you guys so much....and thank you for treating the home so well....our cleaner had to ask why we brought her after you left!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing