“Great Guest hiuse”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cawill729
Montclair, New Jersey
“Beautiful concept but need some TLC”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

At first sight, walking into the villa, It was beautiful and simple. Up to date with television and appliances. Everyone seemed happy at first. Until we realized there wasn't any internet access or cable available as advertised, not only in the house but in the entire neighborhood because it hasn't even been lined yet.However the owner did supply us with credit to get a wifi hub from local service.I stayed in the room with 2 twin beds. the Air conditioner and the ceiling fan didnt work so there was no air circulating in that room. there also werent any fitted sheets, only a blanket and flat sheet. To make matters worse, the en suite looked as if it has never been washed. there were stains all over the toilet and shower, as well as mold and pubic hairs. the toilets and tubs in the other bedrooms were also in the same condition. There was also a sewerage problem the cause the entire villa to smell like feces from showering in one of the bathrooms, the owner took care of the the next morning after arriving. We were allowed to switch to a 3bedroom villa in the next community on day 3. The location was good, a very short ride off the main road. We were told there was a community pool near this villa, however it is in the process of being built so that was of no use. In the 2nd villa, everything worked (wifi, AC, Fans ect.) however the bathrooms were just as dirty, if not worse, which was very uncomfortable because it didnt feel like i was able to clean myself in that space. I wouldnt mind staying there again if they actually cleaned the villa because it was a nice area and not too far from ochie. I have stayed in numerous villas in Jamaica that were spotless and this by far was the most dirty. oh yeah bring a lot of bug spray because the grounds have an abnormal amount of mosquitoes

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Jun 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We once again profusely apologize. Your feedback is seriously noted. I need to state for the masses, I am living in Toronto as a homeowner. These homes, are not lived in. They are strictly rented by my guests. At times delegation has its challenges as I am new to the entire business, however that is no excuse where ever I am. I have made new guidelines seeing that my homes are getting rather busier. These are at the end of the day my responsibilities and I am sorry. Please accept my personal offer of 50% off your reservation should you wish to stay again, and keep following us to verify through reviews that these faults have been corrected. The high speed internet has been installed and the clubhouse should be finished by the end of June 2017 for this villa however guests still can use the other clubhouse if needed at our other villa.

Thanks again for your feedback and please accept my offer one day,

Adrian DeHaney Jr.
DEHANEY DESTINATION
Petagaye...
“Great Guest hiuse”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The guest house was very beautiful and family oriented. Great location and great amenities would definitely book again.

7 Jun 2017
Thanks alot! Im glad to hear you are happy. If you ever need us again your welcome anytime!

Adrian DeHaney Jr
DEHANEY DESTINATIONS
robishar9...
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I would like to say we had an amazing stay at Dehaney Destinations I highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Jamaica.The house was clean,the beds were comfortable,It's home away from home .The host father and son was gracious,very accommodating. They were only a phone call away.We will definitely be staying there again. Very Soon!!!!

Thanks
Sharon

30 Mar 2017
Delightful guests to host. So happy we met! We will always have a home for your family anytime you guys may need one! Kept our home immaculate. A++++ Guest !!!
clayton r
“Top Class Home”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

On a scale of 1 to 100, I am giving it 100. The home is located in an excellent location and is equipped with everything you need. The owners treated us with the most respect and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. I will definitely be staying there again. Thanks Adrian for providing us with excellent service.

16 Feb 2017
Your words are greatly appreciated....and we all at dehaney destinations wish to thank you. It's guests like you and many others that keep is motivated on our journey to become the most sought out homes for wonderful guests such as yourself. You treated our home as if it was yours and now our doors forever open to you. Thanks so much!!! Power guest highly recommended! !!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome location;Excellent property#17”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My god ;this property is absolutely phenomenal I can't complained,I personally felt like I was at home,the owner is amazing,that's my vacation spot from now on I love it...your a wonderful person Adrian Dehaney keep up the good work god bless you and family

9 Jan 2017
A wonderful husband and wife you guys are. ANYTIME you guys need anything ever again, we will gladly move mountains if we must.

Thank you guys so much....and thank you for treating the home so well....our cleaner had to ask why we brought her after you left!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing