“I love Jamaica!”

Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love Jamaica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2010

Everton was a great tour guide. He was so relaxed and full of knowledge for every area we visited. He took us up to Nine Mile, the home of Bob Marley. I had so many laughs and my friends were very pleased as well. Everton wasn't only a tour guide, he became a friend. When I go back he will be the one I call for a ride! Thanks Koolspot Tours!

1 Thank KatrinaMc

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remarkable Experience with Koolspot Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2010

My girlfriends and I was vitally interested in how Everton and his staff made us enjoy our stay in Jamaica or as they would say "Jam Dung"! From all our visits to JA we've never felt so pampered. Using Koolspot tours service was an exception from other tours we've used on our previous visits to JA reliable and on time I must say they are. We will be definitely using Koolspot tours on our next visit to JA... THUMBS UP GUYS!!!!!!! you made our Jam Dung experience off the hook. You can't go wrong if you use these guys!

1 Thank Samolie
Cooper City, Florida
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

koolspot tours rocks, thanks guys (everton and howie) for helping to make my 2 wks so amazing. i was so layback and felt so secured on those attraction stop. i had a ball, see you next year...

Vancouver, Canada
“Fun in the sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

Koolspot tours with everton ,was one of the best thing that ever happen to me and my family, while on our vacation in jamaica. He is very professional,always on time and made sure we all enjoyed the tours to the max. Dunn's river falls was awesome and the Bob Marley tour was amazing and the jerk centres fantastic.
whenever you are in St ann jamaica ask for KOOLSPOT TOURS, i can assure you that you'll have lots of fun memories.
Kedesha and family in vancouver Canada
i will be back soon jamaica

Port Antonio
“Travel with Koolspot Private tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2010

Our group enjoyed a fabulous time traveling the countryside with Koolspot Tours. Very courteous & punctual service. We will absolutly contact them for our future trips. Calvin, Ruby & Angie: from New Jersey