“fun vacation and weddin”

Koolspot Private Tours
PORTLAND OREGON
“fun vacation and weddin”
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We went to Jamaica on vacation and a wedding...we went out with Koolspot Tours,Everton nice person who took us around and showed us more than expected. he transport our wedding group from Grand Bahia hotel to the reception and back. He is very reasonable and gentleman who u can be relied upon. We will not hesitate to recommend anybody going to jamaica to his service..

Melbourne, Florida
“The Best-Koolspot tours.”
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Koolspot Tours is the best in Jamaica. Everton is very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus he is very professional. I have been to Jamaica and Runaway Bay over 20 times and Everton is always ready to take me or my friends where I want to go at the best price.

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Everton is Super”
Reviewed 22 September 2010

We went to Jamica and went out with Koolspot Tours,that was fantastic.Everton is super person who took us around and showed us more than expected.He is very reasonable and gentleman who can be relied upon.

We will not hesitate to recommend anybody going to Jamaica and ask for Everton.

Vijay and Usha Bhambri
Toronto( Canada)

Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Travel with Koolspot Private tours and make sure you ask for Everton!”
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We had a very good time , getting to know a bit of the Jamaica. Are driver Everton took us to places we would otherwise never have seen. He was funny great sense of humor. I definitely would recommend anyone visiting Jamaica to make sure they ask for Everton. Everton wasn't only a tour guide, he became a friend. When I go back he will be the one I call for a ride! Thanks Koolspot Tours! Can't wait to go back.................

1 Thank Trudy29
Columbus, Ohio
“awesome”
Reviewed 22 July 2010

my first time visiting runaway bay jamaica,wasnt quite sure where to go.the koolspot team did an awesome job of recommending our tours.we enjoyed the bob marley museum in nine mile.the water fall in ocho rios was my hilight ,great job to the koolspot tours.