“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jae B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I loved our stay, felt like home. The housekeeper Ms.Beverly is so nice and friendly. My daughter asks when are we going back to our other house. That's to show how nice it was. Will be booking again.

lollionna
Rochester, New York
“Quiet area in gated community.”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Clean 2 bedroom /I bath house. Notice a slight ant problem in kitchen, however it was controllable if you kept counters clean and floor clean. Do not leave any thing sweet out on counter clean spills right away. Security at front gate to help you feel safe. Ms. Beverly very nice and helpful. wi fi worked well except in back bedroom. a/c and ceiling fans in bedrooms worked well. no a/c in living area ceiling fan in living room nice back yard with fruit trees. did not get to use pool....it was a little far of a walk for us. it is near the front entrance near the security gate. Great store near at the entrance market and deli area., prices aren't bad, Bathroom had hot/and cold running water, clean with large tub/ shower. Overall great stay in Jamaica and comfortable place to stay.

Liked best: wi fi
SPierce20...
New Jersey
“Comfort and Security!”
Reviewed 27 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I have just returned from my stay at Oasis at The Palms and the pictures here do not do the home justice! I was very pleased by the layout of the home, the cleanliness and being within a secured, gated community made me feel extra safe. I was able to walk to the nearby pool and exercise room within minutes. Ms. Beverly, the house attendant, is an absolute jewel and only a phone call away. The owner was very accommodating and answered all of my questions and concerns prior to my stay and also assisted with transportation arrangements. For the cost of taking a vacation during peak season, the vacation rental was an affordable option for me. And as an added bonus, I happen to notice that immediately outside of the main gate, a Convenience/Liquor Store/Grocery Store is being built and nearly complete! I would highly recommend renting this property and I look forward to my return! ;-)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The gated/security feature and location!
Liked least: Nothing! That I had to leave!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
smagishie
New York City, New York
“great experience”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

miss Beverly was great and the owner was great and helpfully and answer any of my question i will be staying there when i get back to jamaica

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Falconlit...
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Charming Villa”
Reviewed 4 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough good things about this villa, the owner (Marsha), and the staff (Beverly and George). Marsha is very friendly, easy to correspond with, and answered all of my questions and then some. She called me prior to my visit to confirm my reservation and to see if I would need anything special for my stay. It was a much appreciated personal touch. I had no problems with the security staff upon arrival. I was met by Beverly, whom I adore, and she showed me around the house. Beverly was lovely to talk with and would've done anything in her power to make my stay comfortable. I looked forward to seeing her every other day. The villa and grounds look just as they do in the pictures. The property is gorgeous. It is a nice, quiet neighborhood. I look forward to staying here again in the future.

Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing