“Great stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Atiba J
Kingston, Jamaica
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in October 2015

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at this property and would highly recommend for others especially for the priced charge.
The location is in close proximity to the Ocho Rios town and all the major attractions in the area.

Travelling group: Friends
Twanieka...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Wow!

I don't know where to begin.

The booking process was easy. Ms Marsha contacted us well in advance to check that we were ready to travel and provided us with all the information for check in.

Ms Sonia met us on arrival. She is a delight. She stayed long enough to make sure we were settled and showed us how to lock up and even came by after 3 days to change our beds and wash the towels.

Upon arrival the house and grounds was everything we expected and more. Rooms were HUGE, fully furnished, even comes with a blender! There was even ice in the freezer and teabags on the counter. Pool clean and bar-staff friendly. Grounds are safe and secure. The pictures do not do it enough justice. It has the wow factor.

We struggled with a few minor issues like working out how to use the wifi but Ms Jackson was most helpful and on hand to respond to our silly questions.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place, but I would move very quick to book if I was you, because I plan on booking it again! :)

Thank you to all of the ladies at Oasis for a 1st classed service :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rooms and furniture
Liked least: Nothing was not liked.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ernesta28...
Hamilton, Canada
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Our stay was very enjoyable. The property was just as it is described. Very clean and spacious. On-site amenities are a bonus.

Miss Beverly was always available and helpful.

We look forward to booking this property on our next visit.

Thanks,
Ernesta Stewart

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Ambassado...
“A MODERN CONTEMPORARY VILLA SET IN A BEAUTIFUL SCENIC COMPLEX”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Oasis @ The Palms for a week in November 2015. Firstly, booking the villa was done with ease. Marsha was very accommodating and was available at all times to answer any questions or queries. The contact remained up until my date of travel which enabled a stress-free trip! All the relevant information was emailed to me in advanced including information on how to get the key, directions on how to find the property and useful info about the complex and area and most importantly the Wi-fi code. Leaving 5 children at home for the first time meant that contact with them was vital so it was great that wi-fi was also available at the pool house also.

When we arrived at the security gate it was surprising at how secure it was and we were not allowed to proceed into the complex until the housekeeper (the wonderful Miss Beverly) had confirmed we were indeed guests!

So Miss Beverly showed us to the house and had made every effort to make us fee special by picking fresh flowers and setting beautiful silk and floral arrangements on the bed! I actually felt like I was on a honeymoon! Not to mention the bottle of fizz!

The house was bigger than it looked in the photographs, very spacious and the bed in the Master bedroom was so big we could have hidden the 5 kids in the suitcase and still had room for us all in the 1 bed!

So we spent a week waking up to the smell of the beautiful sea by which the coastline was visible from the villa especially the end of the driveway! We spent our mornings by the pool, afternoons travelling the island and our nights sitting on the verandah enjoying the beautiful breeze of Priory St Ann's. Priory has always been my favourite spot for this very reason so I was elated to secure this villa!

We had a car as we always do, mainly because we do a lot of driving into Kingston or Portmore. Ochie is about a 10 minute drive and taxis are available on the complex or you can pick one up out on the main. Dunns River Falls and Dolphins Cove are just before you get into Ochie. We didn't get the chance to visit this time but we normally try to visit whenever we can. We didn't try out the local beaches as Turtle Beach in Ochie has always been an old favourite! It's quite reasonable only $200 JA dollars and you don't pay extra for being a tourist.

We went to The Island Village a few times but they were refurbishing parts of it, we are at The margaritaville and I honestly forgot how extortionate that place is and the food wasn't even that great! 3 adults, burgers and chips and a cocktail, a platter started was £100!!!!!! Later on in the week we went to The Mongoose which was formally called Mango something many years ago and believe me they are the best in town! With traditional Jamaican dishes on the menu such as oxtail, jerk chicken and pork, rice and peas - a main mean was roughly around £10.00! Cocktails £5 and they are good! So I'd recommend a visit or two!

Finally, Miss Bev was just worth her weight in gold ❤️ I wish I could have packed her in my suitcase and taken her home! She was just lovely and we couldn't have asked for anyone else!

Thank you Marsha and Miss Beverly and we hope to see you next year

viv912
London, United Kingdom
“It was all and more than we ever expected.”
Reviewed 24 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My mother was smiling from ear to ear when we arrived at the villa. My partner looked at me and just said "WOW" its beautiful. And i would have agree with both sentiments. The Palms was great.

Beverley goes above and beyond to make sure the guests are catered for. it's a must for the next trip back to Jamaica, so Beverley my mum says see you soon.

Thanks Marsha & Beverley.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Kenesia H
“Miss”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Georgeous 2 bedroom villa 1 bathroom with ac and free wifi its clean and nicely decorated through out relaxing peaceful getaway in a gated community i love richmond estate this is my second time our host marsha is lovely she told us all we need to know about the villa and suroundings and miss beverly very welcoming friendly and helpful .we had a lovely time would stay hear again yes definatly..

Jae B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I loved our stay, felt like home. The housekeeper Ms.Beverly is so nice and friendly. My daughter asks when are we going back to our other house. That's to show how nice it was. Will be booking again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing