Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Only downside was distance from beach, other restaurants, supermarket, yes there is a courtesy mini bus but only runs three times a day,so would recommend car hire.
First time ever found the photos in a brochure actually match the accomadation avaliable, was as amazing as it looks.
Staff always happy to help.
We stayed in a suite, did look at villas for next time as eating in restaurants all week for lunch and dinner costly but then again we were on holiday, no more expensive than eating out at home.
Bed and breakfast worth doing as Buffet breakfast one of best have seen, fresh fruit, yoghurt,cheese, salmon, cucumber, tomato, cooked breakfast, various breads, pastries, dried fruit , cereal, fruit juice, hot drinks, and more.
Perfect 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a typical Portuguese rural landscape and just 60 km west of Faro Airport, Vale d'El Rei Hotel & Villas is near to the village of Carvoeiro, south of Lagoa on the way to the famous Marinha beach. Surrounded by flourishing vineyards, and endless stretches of Atlantic coastline, this is a unique place where nature imposes a slower pace life. A relaxed atmosphere, supreme comfort and authentic Algarvian hospitality ensure that each visitor enjoys a genuine "home from home" experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Vale d'El Rei Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite & Village Hotel Lagoa
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite And Village Resort
- Vale Del Rei
- Vale D'El Rei Hotel & Villas Portugal/Algarve