Arrived on 17th feb had the place to ourselves for a day this was bliss, travelled with my wife for her 50th birthday treat. The hotel, The food, The staff, were all fantastic, even got a birthday cake and champagne on my wifes birthday on the house.
I would reccomend hiring a car but this is not essential as we used the local buses and taxis, there is a bus depot in lagoa and you can go any where from here for a few euro.
We went to Portimao, Lagos, Albuffera, even to lagos zoo 2 buses.
The weather was fantastic this week, got a nce tan.
Will definately be going back to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a typical Portuguese rural landscape and just 60 km west of Faro Airport, Vale d'El Rei Hotel & Villas is near to the village of Carvoeiro, south of Lagoa on the way to the famous Marinha beach. Surrounded by flourishing vineyards, and endless stretches of Atlantic coastline, this is a unique place where nature imposes a slower pace life. A relaxed atmosphere, supreme comfort and authentic Algarvian hospitality ensure that each visitor enjoys a genuine "home from home" experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, bedfinder AG, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vale d'El Rei Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite & Village Hotel Lagoa
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite And Village Resort
- Vale Del Rei
- Vale D'El Rei Hotel & Villas Portugal/Algarve