Had a week here at the end of August. Staff brilliant. Rooms excellent. The grounds are ideal for chilling out. Only improvement would be the evening shuttle going an hour later in to town and cheaper hire of tennis courts. If the price was reduced to 3-5 euros they would be used far more. I only saw them used once in the week. I would have used daily but did now want to pay the 10 euros per hour per day. Retaurants in town to recommend would l'orange and A'.Gale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a typical Portuguese rural landscape and just 60 km west of Faro Airport, Vale d'El Rei Resort is near to the village of Carvoeiro, south of Lagoa on the way to the famous Marinha beach. Surrounded by flourishing vineyards, and endless stretches of Atlantic coastline, this is a unique place where nature imposes a slower pace life. A relaxed atmosphere, supreme comfort and authentic Algarvian hospitality ensure that each visitor enjoys a genuine "home from home" experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vale d'El Rei Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite & Village Hotel Lagoa
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite And Village Resort
- Vale Del Rei
- Vale D'El Rei Resort Portugal/Algarve