We have just come back from a weeks stay at the vale d'ei rei. This is a four star hotel and therefore we didn't expect it to be excellent. I have to say the hotel and staff were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. The location although a little remote was perfect for us, relaxing and tranquil. The only negatives I would mention are the food was served warm, although once reheated was very nice and there were some hidden costs, for example the gym was 10 euros per hour, tennis courts 10 euros per hour etc. It would have been useful to have know this up front or just have these included in the price would be the preferred solution. That said we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend the hotel.
Mr & Mrs Pearson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a typical Portuguese rural landscape and just 60 km west of Faro Airport, Vale d'El Rei Resort is near to the village of Carvoeiro, south of Lagoa on the way to the famous Marinha beach. Surrounded by flourishing vineyards, and endless stretches of Atlantic coastline, this is a unique place where nature imposes a slower pace life. A relaxed atmosphere, supreme comfort and authentic Algarvian hospitality ensure that each visitor enjoys a genuine "home from home" experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Vale d'El Rei Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite & Village Hotel Lagoa
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite And Village Resort
- Vale Del Rei
- Vale D'El Rei Resort Portugal/Algarve