This hotel was a pleasant surprise. 8 years old it was still in perfect shape with well groomed gardens; large, well appointeds rooms and very clean all over. A few bikes are available for free, and electric bikes can be rented. Outstanding restaurant with a pleasant terrace overlooking the sea. Lovely sand beach with surrounding cliffs close by, and there is a nice foot path along the shore going towards Carvoeiro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the top of the cliff of the Albandeira beach, surrounded by unspoiled typical Mediterranean and Algarvean vegetation, Suites Alba offers a unique spot in Algarve's worldwide awarded beach. Direct public beach access through a path from the hotel (beach about 150 meters from the resort). A very quite and calm environment; the resort comprises 50 Suites in total, being 31 Villa category units, 10 Partial Sea View category units, 6 Sea View category units and 3 Alba category (1 bedroom and Jacuzzi + kitchenette), all of them offering a spacious 85 sqm of building space. Includes also 1 restaurant, 1 bar and Spa. The facilities and the romantic setting make the resort the ideal retreat for couples and with its all-suite accommodation and location just a short stroll from a great beach, Suites Alba provide all the ingredients for an excellent family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Suites Alba Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Alba Hotel Carvoeiro
- Suites Alba Resort And Spa
- Suites Alba Resort & Spa Portugal/Algarve