i´ve been to maresias hostel for my vacations since 2006. it´s a very well administered hostel, with everything you can look for - surf boards, books, films, games, swimming pool, resting corners, plants, snacks, special bar for those who wanna drink beer, sing, stay the night long awaken, a huge breakfast... they can book your next hostel via skype for you! and they give all kind of information about the place.
beds are reasonably good (up beds are difficult to be reached) and all of them offer a personal ventilator, night light and plug! Besides, all bedrooms have tv set.
what is not so good: kitchen is not clean enough (due to the big number of hosts and some of them not clean...), too small and hot, and lacking pans and glasses. Also they are not able to control completely the noise in the hostel after 22 o´clock, so sometimes it´s not a good hostel for resting.
But people are very nice, and all suggestions are taken seriously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this famous beach, where the surf is always up, the Maresias Youth Hostel guests can find facilities such as dorms with private bathrooms, private rooms, wi-fi zone, kitchen, swimming pool, BBQ area, and a great atmosphere night bar. And yes! Breakfast is definitely included! To top it off, the Maresias Hostel is strategically located in the heart of Maresias beach, near the bus stop, a block from the beach, only 170 km from Sao Paulo, and steps to the most exciting bars and nightclubs. Come, and enjoy the Sao Paulo finest costal beach, paying the best value accommodation deals in Maresias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maresias Hostel - Pousada San Sebastian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maresias Hostel - Pousada San Sebastian Hotel Sao Sebastiao
- Maresias Hostel - Pousada San Sebastian Brazil