The hotel is no-noncence, clean and good. Thank God there's no disco, no karaoke, no nothing noisy!
Rooms are spotless clean, tv, tea station, air-conditioner and bathroom facilities work excellently.
The meals in an all-inclusive restaurant are just great: the curry dishes they cook are really the best I've ever tasted, and I've been to 5stars hotels!!
But the hotel lacks the beach. If you're in search of endless white sand, it's not your choice. But!!! Snorkeling is simply great, lots of marine life on the home reef.
Situated on the inhabited island, hotel provides the unique opportunity to see the everyday life of Maldive's people. Do not hesitate to take a bicycle and see for yourself!
Though bicycles are rubbish, choose one in a garage thoughtfully ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Equator Village spa resort- the alluring tropical beauty of Addu Atoll. Nestled in one of the largest, most interestingly formed and historically rich atolls of Maldives, an exotic adventure begins the moment you start your journey from INIA to Gan International Airport. This is not your typical Maldivian resort; this is an equatorial escape into a land of culture and nature entwined together ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Equator Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Equator Village Hotel Gan
- Equator Village Seenu Atoll
- Equator Village Maldives/Gan Island