Marriott was fantastic. We had 3 nights here and wished it were more. We visited disneyland which was only a short shuttle ride away. We lefttostay in paris but regret not staying longer and commuting into paris.
Rooms were large, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Plenty of room for our family of 3 teenagers. General store in resort was very convenient.
Would definatley reccomend this resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacation home that feels like home Close to thrilling theme parks and attractions, yet nestled in the charming French countryside, Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is a welcome retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation. Indulge in a world drenched in tradition while embracing a flair for impeccable taste and unfaltering style. Whatever your agenda, a holiday at Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is the perfect European vacation. Resort Amenities** Owners Clubhouse and Bar The Marketplace*: Perfect for grab-and-go meal options, snacks, coffee, soft drinks and necessities Le Bistro bar, on-site restaurant serving casual food and open in the evenings only Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spas Heated indoor lap pool Outdoor children's pool Fitness center, game room Multipurpose fun court Kids activity center with outdoor playground We speak your language! Hotel Chain : Marriott Vacation Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Village d`Ile-De-France Hotel Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Marriott Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Marriott
- Marriott's Village D'lle-De-France Ile-De-France/Bailly-Romainvilliers