The Marriot Village is a great place to stay if you are with a big group as it’s very spacious compared to most places in Paris. It has great amenities when you want to escape from Disney with a very sophisticated crowd. We stayed in an apartment above the front desk reception that had a great balcony overlooking the pool – very spacious to have breakfast in the morning. The kitchen is well equipped with coffee maker, espresso machine, kettle, microwave, and dishwasher, cooking and dining utensils. Inside the kitchen there is a closet with iron, ironing board a washer and dryer.
The ground floor has a living and dining area with bathroom. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with a bathroom and a second room with separate en suite bathroom, which are both well equipped. We requested two cribs - one of them took a while to get to the room as they were short of staff that night. I found the place charming with a Parisian flair that was clean and very well kept. The beds, however, were a little hard, but not too bad for when you return to the apartment extremely tired. If you have kids on a stroller, the walk from the bus to the villa could be a bit too much after an exhausting day. I say this after I saw my brother-in-law in misery by carrying my niece asleep on his arms down the little path to the hotel. Besides this minor detail, the village is a great place to stay, since the supermarket is quite close and there is an amazing creperie and patisserie nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacation home that feels like home Close to thrilling theme parks and attractions, yet nestled in the charming French countryside, Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is a welcome retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation. Indulge in a world drenched in tradition while embracing a flair for impeccable taste and unfaltering style. Whatever your agenda, a holiday at Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is the perfect European vacation. Resort Amenities** Owners Clubhouse and Bar The Marketplace*: Perfect for grab-and-go meal options, snacks, coffee, soft drinks and necessities Le Bistro bar, on-site restaurant serving casual food and open in the evenings only Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spas Heated indoor lap pool Outdoor children's pool Fitness center, game room Multipurpose fun court Kids activity center with outdoor playground We speak your language! Hotel Chain : Marriott Vacation Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Village d`Ile-De-France Hotel Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Marriott Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Marriott
- Marriott's Village D'lle-De-France Ile-De-France/Bailly-Romainvilliers