We are marriott owners and our previous visit in August 2012 we had a lot of problems. However we returned
in July and were very impressed. The outdoor areas are so much cleaner and the landscaping has improved. We were told a whole new maintenance team has been employed and it shows!!
Check in was quick and the staff excellent. Special mention to Sophie in the concierge team. She was part of the reception team when we were previously there and remembered us. We had a few phone calls to make sure everything was ok, which was great customer service. Our villa had great air conditioning, which we had issues with before.Another great improvement
The outdoor pool is now heated (27c), that was not the case in 2012. The pool area is so much nicer with plenty of umbrellas, beds and four posters which are so comfy. We had lovely weather and this was an added bonus when we came back from Disneyland park. as the pool opens until 10pm.
There was also more activities for children, with more organised events. It was Bastille Day when we were at resort and the team did a treasure hunt and a french evening with food and drinks.
We had 5 days but could have stayed longer.There was a lot going on, with cookery lessons, pool areobics and a variety of activities to suit everyone.
We used the number 34 bus which stops at gates of resort to disneyland and runs approx every 20 mins.The public bus do not charge for children, the Marriott shuttle bus does charge and it is 4.50 euro return to Disneyland.
They play areas have also got cleaner and there a few new additions and bbq grills scattered round the resort.
All in all a lovely relaxing stay with definate improvements and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacation home that feels like home Close to thrilling theme parks and attractions, yet nestled in the charming French countryside, Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is a welcome retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation. Indulge in a world drenched in tradition while embracing a flair for impeccable taste and unfaltering style. Whatever your agenda, a holiday at Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is the perfect European vacation. Resort Amenities** Owners Clubhouse and Bar The Marketplace*: Perfect for grab-and-go meal options, snacks, coffee, soft drinks and necessities Le Bistro bar, on-site restaurant serving casual food and open in the evenings only Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spas Heated indoor lap pool Outdoor children's pool Fitness center, game room Multipurpose fun court Kids activity center with outdoor playground We speak your language! Hotel Chain : Marriott Vacation Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Village d`Ile-De-France Hotel Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Marriott Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Marriott
- Marriott's Village D'lle-De-France Ile-De-France/Bailly-Romainvilliers