See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2013

For a start how this hotel received a 4 star rating astounds me, at the most it is a 3 star but if the hotel was inspected properly, i think they would struggle to achieve 3. The rooms are extremely basic, shabby and in need of repair/ maintenance, however we only used the room as a base for the holiday, so if you're planning on using your room more constantly then i'd reconsider. If you are less abled or have walking difficulties then do not consider this hotel at all, we were in one of the middle rooms but still had to walk up 107 steps, the lift broke 6 days into our 11 day stay, however the lift doesn't even cover the whole hotel,There are 30 steps from road to reception and then the lift starts and it stops at middle of the hotel. the food wasn't great, however you could eat, if there was cutlery, crockery and most of all somewhere to sit. This hotel does seem to cram the guests in, often overbooking rooms and sending guests to it's sister hotel, which isn't even all inclusive.
We spent most of our time by the pool, which i have to say is probably the hotels best asset, once you've found a working sunbed. The poolside bar (only bar) is ok if the staff can be bothered to serve you (constantly on their mobile phones) as for the all inclusive drinks, they are very limited (beer, wine, vodka, raki, gin, brandy and soft drinks). In the evening the bar became very crammed, can only seat around 50 people. there is no evening entertainment, we later discovered by a member of staff, that this is so nobody stays and drinks the all inclusive drinks and travel into town to buy their own, Absolutely shocking.
So to sum up, if you're looking for mediocre food, poor service, limited drinks, no entertainment and a shabby room, then this hotel is for you.
This Hotel however does have a few silver linings, the staff at the supermarket are always welcoming, polite and helpful, and most of all the exotic spa rep Ayhan, This man has to the most polite and helpful man in this hotel, always nice to talk to and full of local info or advice, and he also sells the greatest spa treatment (£27) don't do the £8 deals sold by the holiday reps, they are overpacked, take ages and you barely get a treatment.
I hope this review helps, I just tell it how it is.

Room Tip: I personally payed extra for a double room, which the hotel seemed to overlook, if you get a poor room, request keys to other available rooms and pick the best, i did, even though the choice was limited.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Me and my friend arrived at 4:30am on the 3rd September, as soon as we arrived we were given out hotel room and the security guy carried our cases to the room (204) our room was literally at the top of the hotels massive hill!
There was a lot of steps on the complex, exactly 191 to our door from the bottom of the hotel! it did get very draining by the end of the week but we looked to the positive side of keeping fit and also the views were spectacular so defo worth it!
A lot of people complained about the food which I cant understand, I am an extremely fussy eater and ALWAYS struggle when at all inclusives but I managed to eat well everyday, the breakfasts aren't brilliant so don't expect a full English. But this is Turkey we are in and none of the all inclusives serve full English breakfast unless you are paying double the amount! the salad bar is amazing the best I have ever seen and all food is hot. The desserts were always fresh and the cakes were lovely. bread was always fresh and there was always a soup to have (the chicken soup was lovely) so all in all the food is very good. There is a snack bar at the pool too which serves chips, burgers, pasta, chicken etc.
The pool area was good although could of been a lot better if there was a shallow end in the pool, im 5ft 4 and could only jus touch the "shallow" end on my tip toes! its clean and they play music from 1pm (no rap music like in other reviews) the drinks are served in plastic cups but I would much rather that than a glass getting smashed and walking over it in bare feet!!
Now for the bits that let the hotel down....
The rooms are VERY basic not at all what you expect from an all inclusive. but there are clean and the beds are made daily, although I think our bed sheets were only changed once in a week!!! the bathroom is dated and the ceiling is low but again it is clean! there are no safes in the room but we used the safety deposit box in reception and had no problem using this... expect the woman on reception (long brown hair, miserable woman!) did try and charge us £20 for a week when in fact we actually found out it was £15 and she even wrote £15 in her record book, we confronted her and she reimbursed the £5 . she then couldn't of been nicer to us if she tried the whole holiday!! so be careful of that!
There is no entertainment whatsoever! unless u class a half hour Turkish night once in the whole week as entertainment! we were even told by someone that worked at the hotel that the owners had no entertainment on because they didn't want to encourage people to drink at the hotel they wanted them to go out! NICE!
some of the staff are rude and cant speak any English!
the hotel guests are 90% Russians, and they are extremely rude! no please or thank yous and they find it funny to jump in the pool while you are on your lilos relaxing and drench you!
all in all the hotel needs a major uplift, the lift broke on the 3rd day and on our last day it still hadn't been fixed! it has a lot of potential and could be one of the best hotels in marmaris! they need entertainment!
Some of the other reviews on here really do over exaggerate things and I was completely dreading coming to this hotel but I had a good holiday. although I did expect a lot more from an all inclusive.

If this hotel was self catering it wouldn't be too bad as its in a good location! I wouldn't say it was a 4* at all, maybe a 2* and that's only because of the food and the views.
Turkey is so cheap to eat out and drink that I don't think I would even want to go all inclusive again.

p.s. if you walk down the bottom of the hill and turn left there is an excursion company called NO NAME. this is the place to book your excursions, they are less than half the price of the hotel, the rep at the hotel will rip you off and give you stupid stories of why to not book with excursion companys, don't listen to him!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the restaurant while booking so you are not too far up the hill. be careful of the reception woman overcharging the safe the sunbeds near the supermarket and around the edge get the sun for the longest
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013

They serve the same food over and over again - pretty much every meal consists of rice, chicken or chips and it gets really boring. If you go and get a drink by the pool side, they serve it in a plastic cup and make you pay for it after eleven at night and there is NO entertainment by the pool. The Apple bar down the road is great though as they do proper drinks for good prices along with entertainment. The hotel rooms are also low standard and overall I would recommend going on holiday in a different hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Arrived at 4 am to get shipped to another hotel, the helici hotel, where nobody speaks English and isn't all incl. spent two days with 4 of us (2adults,2kids) in a double room!!! Oh and the warm skol lager ou a plastic bottle that the all incl guests get.................yummy.back up to holiday village and seems we're across the road, not close to rest or pool. Thank god!!!! Loud music from bout 1 pm until bout 1am. Not really a feature of a 4* hotel. Very disappointed. Entertainment was crap for 12 and 4 yr olds. Hotel workers too busy covering there erections from staring at the teenagers round the pool. They treated their jobs like they were on holiday. Won't be back with kids, maybe as part of group of adults for a cheap blow out but not for families.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed 4 September 2013

my family and I came home last week after spending 2weeks there after reading the reviews below I have to say I make them all right ! we got there on Thursday evening to be told they had over booked and sent us down to the other hotel next morning they brought us back by taxi nine out of ten family rooms were over booked ,the bottom swimming pool was never cleaned and as for the entertainment there was none the only thing it had going for it was the food. by the time you've walked down the steps and theres loads of them the best place to go is the apple bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family