See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We have been here last year, without kids, just with friends.
the hotel itself isn't very luxereus but the rooms are being cleaned every single day, the food was excellent, the staff is superb... Nothing more to ad. The day we go back to Marmaris, we will be staying at Halici Semara ! No doubt!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
iphotels, Ideal Team at Halici Semera Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review on the Tripadvisor website.
During the winter months of 2013, IP Hotel took charge of Halici Semera Holiday Village and opened the 2014 season as Ideal Panorama, with newly refurbished rooms and facilities. I do hope that you will choose our Hotel for your future holiday and we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Well I was personally dreading going 2 this hotel after reading bad reviews but oh my gosh! I really shouldn't of been, my partner me & my 3 children had an amazing week! The food was good! The waiters & bar staff worked very hard & tried to please you! The rooms were cleaned every day! The animation team were very friendly & my children were sad to leave them! Also if you need to book any trips, John at 'no name agency' is definitely the best & honest & ' give you good price' lol!! the steps up to the hotel were hard to bare sometimes but well worth the climb, all in all a very good week & would definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisa H

Dear Guests,
Thank you for posting your holiday review on the Tripadvisor website.
It was a pleasure to read of your family's enjoyment at our new Hotel Ideal Panorama. I would also like to thank you for your comments regarding the friendly staff and the service that you have all received as well as the food menus that have been provided. I do hope that you will return to us again in the future and on behalf of the team here at Ideal Panorama, thank you for your recommendation and for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Well what can I say, me and my partner just got back from a 9 day stay. We thought it was fantastic!! IGNORE STUPID WINING REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS, CLEARLY NOT THE SAME PLACE WE WENT, or just people that cant be impressed. From top to bottom-
Room - Basic, we had 1 double and 1 single bed, a dressing table and large mirror, flat screen tv on the wall, small fridge, double built in wardrobe and a bathroom with shower and hairdryer provided. VERY clean room but as I said, basic.
Hotel - The hotel was fantastic, very clean and very friendly staff. We had no problems at all regarding anything with this hotel. Yes there is a steep hill and quite a few stairs to climb to get to the restaurant and pool and a few more to get to our room (staying in 177) however its nothing that would ruin your stay, so ignore the reviews previous to these as it nearly put us off. The view from the restaurant is fantastic.
Food - Me and my partner absolutely loved the food. I dont think we had the same thing twice, apart from breakfast. But it was still fantastic. We liked it so much we basically had 2 plates every meal time! Although we didnt care for the deserts, even though they give you a good spread, it just wasnt to our taste.
Drink - We were all inc, and we found this very good for money, not only for the quality of the food and drink, but the amount you get (we thought they would be stingy and give watered down rubbish) but they give very good servings of things ie vodka and coke. I had to ask for SMALL vodkas as he kept putting half a glass of vodka with a touch of cola.
Atmosphere - The atmosphere of the hotel was great, as I said the hotel staff are very friendly, and the entertainment guys are a right laugh. The only downside is the other guests, some from Holland and Russia. Never happy and actually quite rude. But again, this is only a small downside, you get them everywhere you just have to ignore them.
Location - There is old town and new town, the old town is where the marina, bar street, posh restaurants and the market is. This hotel is in new town, so its quite far to walk (as we found out :( ) but there are shuttle busses running every 2 mins up and down for 2lira per person. This only takes about 5 mins to get there so its fine. There are lots of restaurants and shops right beside the hotel however. Which are great.
TRIPS - We went to John Wayne at NO NAME TRAVEL AGENTS, its down the hill from the hotel, turn left and walk for about 2 mins. He is amazing and gave very good prices. We would recommend the Turtle Beach boat trip and the Lazy Day boat trip. These were amazing and well worth the money we paid. ( we got both boat trips all inc, as well as turkish bath for 125 lira each)
Sorry for the long review. We just found that its not fair to have stupid reviews putting people off, when this hotel is lovely and deserves some credit.
Its so good for the money, we paid £350 each for 9 days, baggage, transfers and the all inc hotel.
We would definitely come back in a heart beat!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank BeccaS104
iphotels, Ideal Team at Halici Semera Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2015

Dear Guests,
It was a pleasure to read your review and how you have enjoyed your holiday with us here at Ideal Panorama from the atmosphere within the Hotel, the friendly staff and service you have received to the food and beverages that are available as part of the all-inclusive concept. I do hope that you will join us again this season to enjoy another relaxing holiday with us.
Thank you for choosing Ideal Panorama for your holiday.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

After reading previous reviews we were apprehensive about the hotel - but we worried for no reason at all!
We were put in the villa down the hill from the hotel and it was beautiful - immaculate rooms and our own little pool. The housekeeper was a lovely woman and very attentive.

Staff at the hotel were all excellent, they love the English girls! Especially the bar staff, they couldn't do enough for you.
The location of the hotel is a bit of a pain because it's not 10 minutes from bar street like the brochure claims, however there are regular cheap shuttle buses to take you there.
Overall our week here has been amazing, made even better by the staff at the hotel. The stairs are a bit of a killer, especially if you've spent all day on cocktails, but that's what happens when the hotel is on the top of a hill!
There are plenty of local shops and bars around, and excursions are cheap and great value for money. Jeep safari and the all day boat trip are
recommended!
As long as you can humour the Turkish men, you'll love it in marmaris.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Sara W

Dear Guests,
Thank you for posting your review on the Tripadvisor website.
It is a pleasure to read that you and your friends have all enjoyed your holiday here with us at Ideal Panorama and have experienced friendly service from all staff, the cleanliness provided by our house-keeping team and the breath-taking views of Marmaris bay from the Hotel. I do hope that you will join us again in the future and on behalf of the Team here at Ideal Panorama, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Was very nervous about staying here after all the reviews i read. The hotel is excellent. yes it is on top of a hill but you get the most amazing view from it. The staff are extremely friendly, would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank pooja_rupalia

Dear Guests,
Thank you for posting your holiday review on the Tripadvisor website.
Your feedback on our Hotel is appreciated and I am happy to read that you have experienced a relaxing holiday with us and that you would recommend to others.
I do hope that you will join us again in the future for another relaxing holiday.
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.