The rooms are outstanding, decorated with a "i'm in mexico" style. Sadly because I'm family I know what happened there but with my Grandma and John running the place on their own it makes the laundry and cleanliness alot more than what it is. I really enjoy the courage they would do when my mom got sick, also whenever they had a problem I would be happy to help. Plus the showers were fixed so they're hotter. And the hottel old but is pretty intact, they closed the cafe' (the story) but with local diners finding some good food is quick. Its a big plot of land so you could play soccer or some football. Have a little party. The rooms are cheep considering the price. There is also a relaxing feeling while in bed, the room has a night light and a pretty big bathroom so its a good room to have. The swimming pool can be dirty and even if you have to clean it, it will still be pretty fun. The resturant is closed but because I'm family I can go in and eat, maybe make them some eggs or myself if they were hungry. I sugest you go here; they support anyone how wants to have a good time in mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mexico's best-kept secret is only a short walk from the famous archaeological zone of Chichen Itza. Our famous hotel-resort contains lush tropical foliage. As you pass through our lobby, you will come into our beautiful private (and only for guests) garden and pool area. You will immediately notice an actual unrestored Mayan pyramid, the "Temple of the High Priest" of Chichen Itza. This pyramid is actually on archaeological maps of the area and is part of the Chichen Itza complex! In the morning, the sounds of the tropical birds will slowly wake you from that tiring day you spent the day before at Chichen Itza. Our hotel promotes a safe family-friendly environment. Although we are centrally located, we are the closest structure in Piste to the main entrance of Chichen Itza. Dozens of restaurants and other shopping are but a few steps away. The 2nd-class bus from Merida or Cancun pass right by our door, and can conveniently let you off. Each room has a working AC and ventilator. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Piramide Hotel Chichen Itza
- Piramide Hotel Chichén Itzá
- Piramide Inn Piste, Mexico - Yucatan