“Very Noisy, Very Busy But The Food Is Great”

Tosakan Thai Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Chermside
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tosakan Thai restaurant offers thai cuisine in Chermside, QLD.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Very Noisy, Very Busy But The Food Is Great”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had to pick out a restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I was originally hoping for Italian but the restaurant I tried to look up didn't answer the phone and their website didn't work. So I decided to try Thai. The Tosakan Thai Restaurant was only a few minutes from where I am staying. The meal was absolutely delicious. I chose the chicken with garlic and pepper. My Uncle had another dish I can't recall but he enjoyed it too. My cousin and his wife both had a duck dish.

I did reserve an outside table where hopefully it would have been a bit quieter but we ended up being given a table just inside the front door. It did take a while for our meal to come out but it was worth the wait.

I would gladly return here again in the future.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Roger B

Springfield, Australia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Just discovered this hidden delight. Had a wonderful lunch at this restaurant with some friends, who all agreed that it was the best Thai food we'd had. Lovely atmosphere, and great service rounded off a great meal. And the prices are very affordable.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cfactorminus1
Derbyshire, England
“Very Good food, very bad service”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very good food, very bad service. Food was really good. Absolutely no complaints about that at all. But the service was really bad. It was slow. the meals were brought out all at different times. They were brought out wrong. Side dishes were missed of the order. the staff didn't seem to know anything about the wine list. I put some of this down to a lack of english spoken , but that is there problem, not mine. I don't want to bang on about it, but to sum up, kitchen guys great, service guys rubbish. But, I would go back as the food deserves it.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 99Display_Name99
Brisbane, Australia
“Spur of the moment decision to go to this restaurant but couldn't be happier with the outcome.”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Chef's speciality barramundi was very good so was the Grilled BBQ duck. We were very happy to bring our own bottle of wine. Loved the cute plates and lotus paper napkins.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Karen T
North East
“Nice Suburban Thai”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We found this place while looking for a convenient Thai restaurant near our relatives in Chermside. It fit the bill very well, a pleasant looking place, good food, and we would go back there.

• Visited September 2013