“Lunch with a twist”

Add it.
French Twist at Chermside
“Lunch with a twist”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Out shopping and thought I'd pop into French Twist for a coffees & sandwich . Usually French Twist has lovely fresh breads, baguettes, French pastries and sandwiches and today was no exception. Ordered lunch but 25 minutes later still no sandwich. Upon enquiring with staff they were very apologetic, and responsive and within 5 minutes I had my lunch. Unfortunately this is my 3 rd experience of poor service at French twist the other times were at indooroopilly & newstead which has since closed down. I hope they can get through this issues as their food is good but service needs attending too.

1 Thank Cocowithspots

Brisbane, Australia
“Cold coffee and slow service”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately this might be the last time we visit French Twist at Chermside. Despite having lots of staff on, it took over 15 minutes to get our coffees today and when they did arrive they were cold and I had no froth on my cappuccino. For an establishment with all the food pre prepared, service should be quick and efficient but sadly this isn't the first time we have been disappointed. I gave two stars as their food is always excellent but the disappointing service and coffees outway that.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rebecca P
“Loved this place”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

It was great. Staff are full of energy, Coffee was great food was great.
I keep coming back for meetings all the time and will do so.

• Visited May 2013
“Great letdown”
Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

I spent $160 on Xmas eve as a surprise for my husband, who is French. What a complete waste of money. Woolworth's croissants, almond croissants and pain chocolate are far superior.
I was really exited to find Mille Feuillie and Napoleons but the fillings were not authentic. The French loaves were sour dough, not baguettes etc etc.very disappointing and1hope to get some or all of my money back. In the meantime, if you want authentic French patisserie, avoid French Twist.

3 Thank scallywags_11