“must visit best restaurant in and around alcudia”
Review of Boy

Boy
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Grill and flambe since 1978 , premium meat...
Reviewed 19 September 2013

was recommended this restaurant by staff at hotel platjador in alcudia. Because it was very busy when we arrived we were given complimentary champagne,we had beautiful meal my husband had steak & I had lamb cutlets which was cooked to perfection, after our meal we were given more free drinks this time we had shots. what a great finish to our holiday we will be coming again when next in majorca

3  Thank thomas061Lancashire

Reviewed 6 September 2013

A quite large restaurant with a kiddies play area. The service was very efficient and helpful and the food well cooked and tasty although quite why every meal came with jacket potato and chips is a mystery. I suppose its what we the tourists demand and so they deliver, but it makes for a very large plate. If you are into cycling then there is a lot of memorabilia about the place and they seem to sponsor a couple of events.

1  Thank JonQ
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We with our granddaughter rested late August 2013 in the "Iberostar Playa de Muro" (HB) and often went to have dinner in the "Boy". This is a very good place: the service was of the highest standard, the food is excellent. I liked everything: the grill and seafood and various meats. The menu is on all languages. The staff is fluent in Russian, especially Krasimir. I especially recommend this restaurant to Russian-speaking, you will receive a full and expert information about the menu. A good wine card. Especially worth mentioning are genuinely kindness to children. Staff brings small toys to them. My granddaughter returned to Moscow in admiration about newly discovered dishes for themselves. Staff produced a variety of desserts, which can give only her imagination.
I would recommend visiting this restaurant to everyone.

3  Thank Vladimir S
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Excellent food and efficient and friendly service. We went three times during our week long stay in Mallorca, and we would happily return if we visited the area again. The staff were very welcoming and eager to please. Good value for money and overall a great experience!

1  Thank Heather A
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Have now eaten here on 2 occasions and on both occasions have greatly enjoyed my food. Lovely meals, huge portions and good service. Would definitely recommend a visit!

1  Thank Essbee2