Stayed here 2 years ago and had a great time. Returned early August this year and once again enjoyed a very relaxing holiday.
On both occasions we had a suite with two bathrooms which was comfortable and very spacious. Housekeeping is very efficient, with exception of turn-down which is a bit hit and miss.
On our previous visit we stayed on half-board basis and ate out several times, but there is nowhere particularly good close to the hotel so we either took a taxi to Alcudia old town or Pollensa. This year as we had combined this hotel with another in Deia and were only staying for five nights we had evening meals at the hotel. Dinner is a buffet with the option of ordering from an a la carte menu. We opted for the buffet which is good, lots of choice on the main and dessert courses but we did think that had our visit been longer we would have wanted a change.
The staff are excellent, the pool bistro lunches are very good and the service is quick and efficient.
Entertainment was variable, but the band performing hits by the Four Tops were excellent.
The pool area and gardens are well maintained and there are plenty of sun loungers.
There is a bus stop right outside the hotel and the buses run regularlly. 1.5euros to Alcudia old town.
BUT the best part of staying here is the beach which is fantastic, lovely sand and very safe bathing.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between a long and sandy beach bordering the turquoise sea and the Parc Natural. Rooms: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Balcony with garden or side seaviews. Suites: Lounge, 2nd TV & sofa-bed. New Spa & Wellness Center. Sport & Leisure: pool with additional children´s pool. Bicycle sports programs. Beach volleyball. Gym. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Splendid buffet. Restaurant a la carte. Services: Golf equipment storage. Discounts and reservations on green fees at several Golf Clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Parc Natural & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Parc Natural Hotel Playa De Muro
- Grupotel Parc Natural And Spa
- Grupotel Parc Natural & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca