We have just returned from our trip to Spain and I want to say that I liked everything in Spain except Iberostar Playa De Muro hotel.
We have arrived at midnight, nobody offered us even water! They told us to take it from vending machine - 1.5 Euro per small bottle of water. I had to stay almost in ''doggy'' position to spent 7 euro and get some water for my family.
The reception desk is in cracks. The buildings are old and obviously need to be updated
We have stayed at Iberostar in Mexico - it was brilliant and superb hotel. But this Iberostar hotel made us upset.
The only positive thing about this hotel is sea and beach. Its great. But this is not hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro is the best place to experience the type of holiday you’ve seen in the movies. With luxury catering, the Mediterranean Sea in the background and elegant decoration that’s worthy of the big screen. But with a difference. Here your family is the star of the show. What are you waiting for? Find out more now! The best setting, your room. The rooms can accommodate a couple or the whole family. They’re available with views of the pool, opposite the sea, with enormous terraces, a kitchen… and even with a whirlpool bath! Choose yours. The background music of the sea. Can you hear it? It’s in the rooms, at the main swimming pool or even at the main terrace of the restaurant when you’re having a drink. La Playa de Muro is right opposite the hotel and its kilometres of sand are perfect for making sand castles with the little ones. Feel like a star. Allow the professionals from SPA Sensations to pamper you with anti-stress, sports and aromatherapy massages… And top off the relaxation of your muscles in the sauna or on the heated loungers. It’ll leave you feeling incredible! Let’s get rolling, but with a bike, not a camera. Because aside from a fitness centre with two rooms full of state-of-the-art machines, there are bikes for rent, a garage to store them in, repair workshops, excursions… There’s a reason why the best cycling teams in the world stay here! Action! Your children are going to have a whale of a time in the games pools, playing with the water jets or climbing through their large bubbles. They also have the Miniclub, where they can dress up as pirates, meet new friends and try out different sports. Attend the premiere. Think of it as a red-carpet affair. You can be one of the first to set foot in the dazzling, freshly refurbished facilities of this hotel for families. With a happy ending. This is how the evenings draw to a close in this hotel in Mallorca: with gourmet dinners, local specialities, fresh products and international cuisine. You’ll even find a food truck beside the children’s pool. Make the most of it with all-inclusive! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Iberostar, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa De Muro Hotel Playa De Muro
- Playa De Muro Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Playa De Muro Majorca