The hotel is great for kids (2-9 years). The splashing pool with the pirateship and waterslides is not deep at all, so the kids do not have to know how to swim to be able to run around and play there. There are sunbeds rigth next to the splashingpool. The playground behind is also great, a little dirty from soda and ice cream etc. There were also a small playground by the poolcafe for kids (1-2 years) that were ok, but also dirty and sticky from ice cream etc. The kids entertainment staff were great and there were alot of activities for the kids during the day. The reception staff were nice, but if you had a complaint they tried to turn it around so it would be your own fault. They dont take responsibility at all, if you are in trouble, you are on your own. But they will tell you that with a nice smile. Our advice is if you are right, be tough!
The waiters were nice, some of them seemed very stressed out. The food is expensive and so are the souvenirs in Alcudia. The beach is close and very clean and well organized regarding sunbeds etc. You feel very safe at the beach with lifeguards and all. Take-away food from a Viva hotel restaurant right by the beach as well. The ocean is warmer than the pool at Viva Blue - a very cold pool. The Viva Blue is a quiet and calm place for families, no stress and not crouded at all - even when it is fully booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the shopping district, just 200 m from Playa de Muro’s magnificent beach, and close to the S’Albufera Natural Park, Viva Blue is the perfect base for a fabulous family or couples’ holiday in the north of Majorca. It is ideal for families with children as it offers a complete array of amenities: swimming pool with water games and Pirate Boat, and an exciting entertainment program, including activities and dancing in the mini-disco. Couples, meanwhile, can enjoy an exclusive getaway and relax in the harmony of our elegant chill-out pool. It comprises facilities which are perfectly adapted for sports lovers and particularly suitable for triathletes. It includes a heated 25-metre outdoor pool, with 6 2-metre lanes. It also boasts a fully equipped gym And a fully equipped, new store/repair shop for cyclists makes it great for sports lovers too. Moreover, the hotel organises excursions with a guide. Our Balneum Spa & Wellness Center offer an even wider range of services to our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Viva Blue & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Blue Hotel Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca