Grupotel Alcudia Suite
US$324
US$260
US$232
  • Beachfront
Eix Lagotel(Playa de Muro)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel(Playa de Muro)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$192
US$245
  • Beachfront
Prinsotel La Dorada(Playa de Muro)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$175
US$269
US$242
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgerman familieslarge tvlovely hotelacross the roadkids clublovely pool areaplenty of choicejust returned from a weeka pool view roombusy roadreturning next yeara lovely holidaythe ground floorbooked this hotelcleaned dailynature reservesalad
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Due to it being a late booking, myself and my friend were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The room was incredibly spacious, it was clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful, polite and knowledgable- more so actually than our Thompson rep. The pool area was large enough although full of German families so not so great if you want to relax quietly. The food was the only real problem, we chose to pay for half board but barely ate in the hotel restaurant as the food wasn't particularly nice. The location had pros and cons, was far enough away from the more lively area of Alcudia to be able to sleep without a lot of noise and the beach, which was just across the road, was a lot quieter than the beaches closer to the main strip, but it did mean a half an hour walk (at least) to get to most places. Overall a pleasant hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cqs9929
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Myself and my wife stayed at this hotel in June 2011 after originally booking another Grupotel hotel only to find this was overbooked when we arrived so after much hassle we were offered the Alcudia suites. At first I was apprehensive as I didn't really want to stay in suites but I have to say that when we arrived my worries were unfounded. The hotel is really clean and modern and although we found that there are many German tourists at there this wasn't a problem to us as some Brits can be loud so we had no issues with this. The food at the hotel was really nice with a wide variety to choose from. Rooms were clean, tidy and spacious and the location of the hotel is excellent and only 5 minutes walk to the beach. The staff at the hotel are really good and a special mention should go out to Manuel who really was funny and really made an effort to please. Overall we would stay at this hotel/suite again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jaseace
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I would recommend staying at this hotel as it was really good for the price as we paid all Inclusive and got our moneys worth for the food and drink.
Although there wasnt many english people at this hotel and was more catered for the germans this is not a bad thing as english people can be quite loud at hotel resorts - it was nice and relaxin atmosphere throughout the hotel which was nice when we laid by the pool.
Although it would of been nice if there was more to do for english people - overall i was on a break with my boyfriend and we was out on day trips and goin out on the night to the nearby clubs and bars and restuarant.
We only really used the hotel for the option of having food and drink there - the food was very nice but again at times it was a mix match of food as it was a buffet style so sometimes you never really got anythin that went together.
The hotel itself was very clean and there was good faciliies to use uich as the tennis courts, gym sauna and indoor swiimimg pool and the beach wasnt too far away - the alcudia beach is beautiful and it was worth staying at the hotel to be able to walk 5 mins down the road to the beach :)
i would recommend going to this hotel for young couples as we really enjoyed hotel although i wouldnt really recommend english families to go as there wouldnt be much for them to do as most of the families that go there speak german but again it all depends what people like.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank steph_88Uk
Reviewed 26 April 2009

We had a 8 days stay at this very nice hotel with my boyfriend. The location is excellent: very near to the shops and beach, but not noisy at all. We could sleep our nights very well even though our balcony had a view to the street instead of the pool. The pool area was pretty small but very clean and cosy and actually one of the nicest things during our trip! The room was very spacious and clean in every way. There was also a fridge in the kitchen - this may not be the case in some hotels even if there is a micro etc. The beach very close so this hotel is pretty much everything you might expect from a very pleasant beach-holiday trip for couple. We had a best trip ever staying there!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SunshineHelsinki
Reviewed 1 February 2009

I stayed here with my sister and both her and my children in October 2008.
I must say that this did not live up to our expectations. We are assured that it was a very child friendly hotel, but this was not the case.
We did feel that the children weren’t welcome with the other guests and I can kind of understand it. If you are used to the clientele being 50 plus – and then a lot of children suddenly arrives – then the holiday will get less noisy than normally.
It is a typically package hotel, and therefore the standard cannot be compared to a normal hotel. I would say it equals a 2 star hotel.
This is the very reason I normally book my flight and hotel separately, my experience is – the more expensive a hotel is, the better they receive the children.
We did enjoy out holiday, but spend most of the time at the beach away from the hotel and pool.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank love2travel2