Just had two weeks at Lagotel. We absolutely loved it! The entertainment team are wonderful. My kids loved the mini discos. Fabian is hilarious and the kids adored him. Concha (mini mouse), Lana, Dave and Sarah are also brilliant with the kids.
The pool across the Rd is nicer than the main pool, ditto for that snack bar. The main restaurant produces some really high quality food considering the quantities they are churning out - gorgeous salads, rice and pasta. You may struggle if your a heavy meat eater. But burger king is at the top of the Rd. ;)
Also cheers bar around the corner do a gud English breakfast for 2/3 euros. Smiths up the Rd is also a fab eating establishment. The pizzas are not to be missed.
The beach is fab. The shuttle is regular but it's well within walking distance even if you are lazy like me.
The shops near the beach are cheaper than Alcudia and the mini Market at nite is good for souveniers.
Only drawback - the mosquitoes are TERRIBLE with being On the lake. Take all known repellents!!
Fab holiday. Absolutely loved it! X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca