We had a week here at the end of September all inclusive.
Our first experience of all inclusive was great, the food was fantastic - not ala carte, but you'd pay good money for similar food in England in a nice pub. It wasn't all Fish and Chips and Burgers which I have had before in "resorts". I had salad and fruit most days for lunch when we were at the hotel.
Managed to hire a car through the hotel which was a good service.
The rooms were clean, and made every day apart from Sunday which is fair enough. The bathroom was also fine. It wasn't as tired as some people say it is, the main foyer is probably the worst part of that which is most ironic.
The pure and simple worst thing, was the beds, they were so uncomfortable, if you moved out of one position that you got comfortable in, it would wake you up as you couldn't get comfortable to get back to sleep!
Its 10 mins from the beach, the resort is ok, however the main Alcudia and Pollenca are nicer....but it was 3 euros for both of us for the bus into the main Alcudia.
I'd go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Priceline, Onthebeach and Booking.com so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca