Just spent a week at Lagotel half term week. (couple with 3boys 10.11.12) Firstly transfer to hotel was longer than expected 2hrs after other drop offs. Check in was quick and easy and reception staff very helpful. family room very spacious but not much cupboard space for 5 people. Complex and pools very nice has 2nd pool over a small not busy road. Only disappointment was had to pay to use football court 2 euro per child for 1hr and when you have 3boys the cost soon mounts up.have been to other all inclusive resorts and never had to pay to use courts before! Food good lots of choice and drinks on tap fantastic. Overall a good resort and reasonable cost..dont forget the mossy spray !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca