This hotel was excellent. We stayed from 13th June 14 to 22nd June 14 and would loved to have stayed longer. Everything was fantastic from the well cleaned room to the hotel staff. The food was brilliant as there was always something you could find to eat and as I am one of those fussy eaters it was great. We had requested a lake view and we got one which was great. Normally I am plagued with mosquito bites so prepared well in advance by taking an antihistamine tablet 7 days before I arrived and continued to take them whilst there, I had aftersun lotion containing a mosquito repellent and i had a roll on mosquito repellent and only got 2 bites which was impressive. Poor husband however got more but then he didn't use any repellent. It was great being able to help yourself to various drinks and snacks throughout the day and to be honest you really didn't need to leave this hotel if you didn't want to as everything you needed was right there. The entertainment some nights was a bit poor but you could put up with it as other nights were good including the comedian and the Rod Stewart tribute act.
The beach is beautiful but wish the authorities would do something about the numbers of people selling watches, glasses and handbags etc. There are far too many of them and they do not understand the word no. However the man who sells the fruit is great to watch and listen to and the young chinese girl Louisa who gave my husband a massage was fantastic.
We will certainly come back to this hotel again, however next time we will get a taxi from the airport as the bus taking us to the hotel took two and a half hours to get there, not including the time we spent on the bus waiting for it to fill. We decided when we were coming home to get a taxi to the airport and it only took 40 minutes!! therefore if you can save up some extra money and get taxis which are about 150 euros return. Please do not be tempted to book the speedy shuttle as a man and his wife on the same bus as us did this and got dropped off 1 stop before us and we were the last stop and we had paid the regular price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca