Well once again just had a wonderful two weeks stay in the Lagotel. We stayed from 8th July to the 22nd of July and can't say a bad thing as always. The addition of the fridge in the rooms was a great idea and kudos to the hotel for this.
We love this hotel and would not review it otherwise.
so let me start:
Arrival/Reception - Once again greeted with a wonderful smile and though the room was not ready it was within a half hour and we were not long beside poolside bathing in the sunshine. 10/10
Staff - As always the staff in the Lagotel were brilliant they work hard daily and always had a smile for us. It was wonderful this year that some of the staff recognized us as this is our fourth year in the Lagotel and to be greeted and welcomed back was important to us and felt really welcoming and thanks to the staff who gave us advise on how to deal with mossie bites really helped. 10/10
entertainment - Again as always enjoyed them all ok some shows not what I would watch but joined in with the fun and had a ball as always. Loved the comedian George and the Freddy Mercury and Rod Stewart tributes the rock band all brilliant well done to entertainment team (Yes you Fabian and your staff) 10/10
Food - well I am only thankful they did not weigh me going back on plane as I would have been over the limit :-) . Love the food in the Lagotel so much choice and never went down once and saw nothing I would not eat 10/10
Pool areas: - Pools always so relaxing yes it got busy near the end of holidays but always got a sunbed and umbrella always clean and enjoyable 10/10
Entertainment and activities: Brilliant as always. No matter your age there is always something to do and again thank you Fabien and the team 10/10
overall thank you Lagotel and staff for making my holiday what it is every year my oasis of relaxation after a hard years work. I will be back next year just waiting to book my holiday for July of next year and hope to see all again.
Tony and Annie (The July Gang 2014)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca