Went with my husband and 7 year old daughters and my my and dad. We had such a brialliant time. The hotel is clean and staff are friendly, an excellent choice of food and drink. The entertainment was really good and the hotel reps brilliant. I was concerned when I booked that the kids club wasn't Thompson run but I shouldn't have been worried. They were excellent and very security concious I was happy to let my children go and they loved every minute. Always free activities run throughout the day if you don't just want to sit around the pool and only a 10 minute walk from the beach, the hotel run a shuttle bus every half hour for their guests if you would prefer to be taken. I am defeintley coming back to this hotel ideal for families maybe wouldn't recommend if you are a couple looking for a quiet break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca