I booked this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor which has kept me right so far . The transfer from the airport is a long one i think about 2 hrs in total not great but read on . We got to the hotel just in time for a few drinks at the bar which was good the bar is open till 12 and its self service which speeds things along . unless you want spirirts then its a barperson job .Our party consisted of a wide age range 7 ---> 65 in total 8 of us went . Fisrt morning was everything i expected mad rush for sun loungers its crazy but if your not that bothered about pool posistion there was always breezers over the road with plenty of loungers available . The food is your typical 3 star buffet helping but with something for everybody i would say . My wife really enjoyed the soups and on some days there where joints of beef and pork with half chickens available they where really nice .The kids or us never went hungry but yes somedays are better than others .The entertainment side of things was up and down the highlight being george pena funny guy and a good entertainer for all ages!!! kids liked poo stain the bear hahaha . The funniest entertainer went to the michael jackson tribute act had us in stitches although i think he was meant to be a serious act its either genious or ignorance either way we enjoyed it hahaha . The pools were lovely and the whole thing was really well ran by Fabian who you can see has invested a lot of time and effort into the place (And it shows Fabian) . Things to do are in short supply in the area but playa de muro beach is stunning and you can wade right out and its only utpo your waist .Things to be wary of we had to move rooms cause ours wasnt available they called it an upgrade hahaha no not really it disrupted our holiday and we should of complained harder but brits what can ye do . Avoid the the inflatable out to sea on the beach looks fun but its hard work keep your money i was pulling grown men out the water quite scary and very tiring .All in all i would go back to this hotel it ticks all the family boxes and all staff where great kitchen , bar and fabian and his girls .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca