We stayed in Albufera Park in September 2011 for 12 days. The resort is remotely located which strangely turned out to be advantage - quiet place with a beautiful beach. The beach factor is the reason why we will be back this year (however not in the same resort) - it is wide, clean, and the slope is gradual - the kids could safely play in the sea, the water was shallow.
The resort is ok, there are pluses and minuses:
Pluses: very tidy, great thanks to all clening staff; food just ok with great variety but somehow lacking soul - I'd prefer smaller quantities with better quality; beach location
Minuses: not the greatest option for kids aged 4 - 7 - there are three big pools, but only one small paddling pool without aby extra attractions. There is also kid club - for spanish & german speaking kids, so ours were not that keen to spend time there. Small playground as they advertise is in fact two swings and some dirty sand - a total misunderstanding.
All the night entertainment for kids is also in german & spanish - however sometimes our kids enjoyed it.
The place is crowded by Germans mainly, who occupy all the deckchairs from early morning hours, and mind we stayed in September, can only imagine the peak season.
Would we come back? Yes, but to the location, no the resort. Therefore this year we'll try neighboring resort whith the pirate boats and slides - more fun for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the sand at the marvellous Playa de Muro, the IBEROSTAR Albufera Park hotel makes for a lovely postcard of your holiday in Mallorca. This is due to the quality of its facilities, exclusive location and a pleasant atmosphere where families with children can have a whole host of fun experiences. The Albufera Park hotel features rooms for every type of family: with children or without, with or without sea views, with the family pet, and even with the exclusive Star Prestige service that gives access to a rooftop VIP area with Balinese beds, Jacuzzis, Open Bar with drinks and some unique views of Playa del Muro. The range of services and facilities at the Albufera Park hotel is magnificent: Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17); four restaurants and two bars; live shows and entertainment for guests of all ages; SPA Sensations with up to ten different types of massages; outdoor pools with slides and water jets; free Wi-Fi; children’s playground; all inclusive... and, of course, direct access to one of the best beaches on the entire Mediterranean – Playa de Muro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Iberostar, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Albufera Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Albufera Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Hotel Albufera Park
- Iberostar Albufera Park Playa De Muro, Majorca