We stayed at this hotel for a week during August/September 2011. Our party comprised my wife and I, and our two children aged 3 and 7.
In summary, based upon our experiences and the room we stayed in, this was a fantastic holiday and as the title of this review states, we enjoyed it so much that we've just booked to go back again later this year. We'll be in touch with the hotel closer to the time to try to obtain the same room due to its great location!
Lovely spacious room, double bedroom and a seperate living/dining/kitchenette come second bedroom. Bathroom has walk-in shower and modern fixtures. Room cleaned daily and staff are very friendly.
Good choice of dining venues and freshly cooked food, (maybe extend the selection of food types for children though, also not a good idea to leave nuts in a bowl easily accessed by children - my 3 year old son has a peanut allergy and this caused some concern)!
Good selection of evening entertainment for families and adults. The childrens daily activities at the childrens club are brilliant and the staff are even better - this is the first holiday childrens club where I have seen such dedication to the childrens enjoyment by the staff.
Hotel is located quite some distance from local tourist attractions - a taxi is needed for most journeys unless you're a very keen walker. However, the hotel is bang next to a fantastic beach and the jetty from where the boat picks up/drops off all the way down that stretch of coastline.
Coul dwrite a novel on this place but it would all support the rating I've given this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the sand at the marvellous Playa de Muro, the IBEROSTAR Albufera Park hotel makes for a lovely postcard of your holiday in Majorca. This is due to the quality of its facilities, exclusive location and a pleasant atmosphere where families with children can have a whole host of fun experiences. The Albufera Park hotel features rooms for every type of family: with children or without, with or without sea views, with the family pet, and even with the exclusive Star Prestige service that gives access to a rooftop VIP area with Balinese beds, Jacuzzis, Open Bar with drinks and some unique views of Playa del Muro. The range of services and facilities at the Albufera Park hotel is magnificent: Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17); four restaurants and two bars; live shows and entertainment for guests of all ages; SPA Sensations with up to ten different types of massages; outdoor pools with slides and water jets; free Wi-Fi; children's playground; all inclusive... And, of course, direct access to one of the best beaches on the entire Mediterranean - Playa de Muro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Iberostar, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Albufera Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Albufera Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Hotel Albufera Park
- Iberostar Albufera Park Playa De Muro, Majorca