We stayed at this resort last August as well, and we instantly wanted to go back. So when this year's holiday was planned, we quickly decided for La Dorada. The staff is friendly, helpful and everyone we spoke to is good at english (luckily, as our Spanish is very limited). The hotel-area is great, a secluded space in between the buildings, with a great swimming pool in several departments, even with an outdoor "jacuzzi" which the children loved. The "babies pool" is way too cold though. Think it is strange that the pool for small children is colder than for the adults.
Last time we stayed, the outdoor area was spotlessly clean, and the pool area were hosed down every morning. This year they seem to have decided to save a penny, so there were quite a few leaves and rubbish on the walkways. This is a drawback, but all in all the outdoor area is great.
The pool bar has food and drinks at affordable prices, so lunching there is no problem. The rooms are of good size, and everything is kept clean and delicate.
The surroundings are good, with plenty of restaurants, although after 14 days, we were a bit eager to try something else. But the centre of Alcudia is only a short bus-trip away, so we decided to take a few evenings there.
We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to everyone, and we wish you a happy stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prinshotel La Dorada is next to Mallorca’s Albufera Nature Reserve, 200 metres from the beaches of Alcudia Bay. Set in lush gardens, it features a large outdoor pool, sauna and gym.All air-conditioned apartments have a private balcony and a lounge with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom, and a kitchen area with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The La Dorada complex has a sun terrace with loungers and parasols. There is a games room, and a court for playing tennis, basketball or volleyball. Daily evening entertainment is provided.There are 2 restaurants at the Prinsotel La Dorada, as well as a lounge bar and poolside bar.Prinsotel la Dorada has a 24-hour front desk, and Wi-Fi is offered for an additional charge. You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk, and free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Prinsotel La Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel La Dorada Hotel Playa De Muro
- Prinsotel Dorada
- Prinsotel La Dorada Playa De Muro, Majorca