We have stayed for a week about to go home Sunday. The apartments were spotless. The staff were superb. Myself and my husband were in a select room on a bed and breakfast basis. The view was of the nature park. We had no bother with mosquitos as previous reviews have mentioned, but we did come prepared as my husband takes bad reactions to the bites, Boots Repel tropical strength pump spray, it works a treat.
Spacious, kept spotless by the maids. The only gripe I had was there was no chopping board.
THE POOL AREA
Never had trouble getting a Sun bed whenever we went to the pool. Pool towels provided for a small deposit and you can renew them every day(free if you are in a select room) Around the pool was kept spotless and the gardeners were always busy keeping the place tidy. The poolside bar and restaurant was good value for money and the food was delicious. We were just saying that the complex remembered us of our stays in Florida, it was up to that standard.
Ok, just across the road and your at the beach. €1.50 on the bus and it takes you to the port or the other way to Can Picafort.
Review your restaurants before you go because there is a lot on bad ones in the area. Stay clear of the steakhouse chain Dakota , worst steak I have ever had, medium to well done and the steak was tough and raw in the middle and blood all over the plate, sent it back and it did not cone back much better and everything else was cold.
We will definitely be back and thank management and staff for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prinshotel La Dorada is next to Mallorca’s Albufera Nature Reserve, 200 metres from the beaches of Alcudia Bay. Set in lush gardens, it features a large outdoor pool, sauna and gym.All air-conditioned apartments have a private balcony and a lounge with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom, and a kitchen area with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The La Dorada complex has a sun terrace with loungers and parasols. There is a games room, and a court for playing tennis, basketball or volleyball. Daily evening entertainment is provided.There are 2 restaurants at the Prinsotel La Dorada, as well as a lounge bar and poolside bar.Prinsotel la Dorada has a 24-hour front desk, and Wi-Fi is offered for an additional charge. You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk, and free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Prinsotel La Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel La Dorada Hotel Playa De Muro
- Prinsotel Dorada
- Prinsotel La Dorada Playa De Muro, Majorca