we have just returned from a week at the Prinshote La Dorada and i can highly recommend it as a family destination, the rooms are spacious and spotless as is the entire complex. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the kidsclub/entertainments team really go out of their way to make sure the kids have a great time.There are plenty of restaurants near the hotel which as we were self catering is important and port Alcudia is a short taxi ride away with even more variety.
We will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prinshotel La Dorada is next to Mallorca’s Albufera Nature Reserve, 200 metres from the beaches of Alcudia Bay. Set in lush gardens, it features a large outdoor pool, sauna and gym.All air-conditioned apartments have a private balcony and a lounge with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom, and a kitchen area with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The La Dorada complex has a sun terrace with loungers and parasols. There is a games room, and a court for playing tennis, basketball or volleyball. Daily evening entertainment is provided.There are 2 restaurants at the Prinsotel La Dorada, as well as a lounge bar and poolside bar.Prinsotel la Dorada has a 24-hour front desk, and Wi-Fi is offered for an additional charge. You can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk, and free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Prinsotel La Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel La Dorada Hotel Playa De Muro
- Prinsotel Dorada
- Prinsotel La Dorada Playa De Muro, Majorca