I saw this property advertised on 'Secret Escapes' website. I wanted a 5 night break away not the 3 or 7 nights that was shown. I phoned Secret Escapes and they advised me to call the operator direct. (a1 travel).
I was delighted to book the number of nights that was preferable to me
We stayed from Sun 6th April to Friday 11th April, and we had a wonderful holiday.
I always read Trip reviews before I stay in a hotel and I would mostly agree with everything that has been said about the hotel.
Upon arrival we were greeted in a vey polite and pleasant way by the receptionist which for me always creates a good start to the holiday!
Our accommodation was located on the ground floor and had a slight view of the pool, which was fine, I think I would prefer a room higher and to face the sea next time.
What I really liked about the room was that it replicated a mini apartment with a lounge area, mini kitchen, bathroom and separate bedroom. The furnishings are rather dark and slightly tired but I wouldn't say that it was bad enough to male a complaint.
The Restaurant: The food was Very Good to Excellent of standard, Literally there was something for everyone, breakfast, lunch and the evening meal. Although we were all inclusive we ate out at lunchtime at Alcudia Harbour - one restaurant we dined is called Varadero - Tel 971897645 - lovely Tapas and great service! (we walked mostly on the beach there and back) approx an hour and half each way - but if you love walking it is a superb walk!
The staff were all friendly and helpful. I absolutely recommend this hotel, I loved Playa Muro and I hope to return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playa Garden Hotel & Spa stands out for being one of the most complete and welcoming hotels in Playa de Muro: an authentic spa hotel in Majorca ideal for combining rest, quietness and good gastronomy with sports, parties and activities for children. It is the most exclusive proposal of Garden Hotels for your holidays in Majorca: a hotel with 4-star services, personalised attention and the best quality price ratio. Our spa hotel in Playa de Muro is located at the seafront, in a privileged setting near S'Albufera Natural Park. It has incredible views to the Mediterranean, well-cared gardens and equipped terraces with design furniture. It is the ideal place for resting and getting away from it all admiring the natural beauty of the north of Majorca. It features the most varied accommodations: from double standard rooms to exclusive suites, including modern apartments with views to the sea or to the garden. All of them are perfectly equipped with services specially designed for your comfort and rest at the shores of the Mediterranean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Playa Garden Selection Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel & Spa Playa Garden Hotel Playa De Muro
- Aparthotel And Spa Playa Garden
- Aparthotel Hotel Playa Garden
- Aparthotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Playa Garden Selection Hotel & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca