We have just returned from 1 fantastic week all inclusive at the Alcudia Pins and had to write a review as i feel people only generally write to have a moan. We travelled as a group of 2 adults with a 3year old and 2 adluts with 2 & 4 yr olds. The apartment was fantastic, super clean with a great little kitchennette (may be a bit small if you were SC but fine for a cup of tea and a bit of toast etc) Nice bathroom, TV, Air Con etc, the hotel was very clean and the cleaning staff came everyday to replace towels and make up beds etc.... This part of the island is worth the extra time on the transfer (takes about an hour from palma) as its sooo beautiful... the sea was a clear green/blue the sand pure white and the beach combed daily to keep it fresh, the view was stunning and the water perfect for small children as it's only a few foot deep out for about 200meters so they can play happily without your worry of them getting washed away to sea!!
The hotel has soo much to offer a family with young children and Thompson Reps work really hard to make sure everyone is having fun, kids club and creché at regular intervals throughout the day a soft play area and even a 7pm - 9pm slot if you require some time out for an adult only dinner, beach volly ball, water areobics, a multi purpose sport pitch with hocky, football and basketball, an outside stage area with visits from Thompson the dog and evening entertainment between 8 and 11pm for the family.
We were all inclusive which was fantastic for the kids and unless you have a fussy child who will literally eat nothing then you will be absolutly fine here... a lovely italian restaurant which serves pizza, pasta, salads and panninis etc, a bbq restaurant with fresh fish and tasty meats and a terrace buffet with soo much variety you struggle to choose, along with snack bars and ice cream hut etc open all through the day.
The pools were lovely very clean, a small pool off the main pool for children, a jacuzzi pool, a water slide etc and a seperate knee deep splash pool with slides etc for the kids (the water sprays go off at 5pm so if your kids like it but don't like water in the face this would be the perfect time to go!!) and a seperate adult only pool too.
The staff here are very friendly, lovely with the kids and only too happy to help and serve, they do workvery hard and keep it immaculatly clean, which is very refreshing!!
We were so sad to leave and will deff be coming back.... thank you to Thompson and all the staff at Alcudia Pins for a blissfull week :)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your TUI FAMILY LIFE Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- TUI FAMILY LIFE Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca