Arrived back this week from 2 weeks all inclusive with our 2 sons aged 4 & 8, our first family holiday abroad. A fantastic hotel, ALL the staff are extremely friendly and hard working. Great entertainments team, good shows, only criticism is maybe a 2 weekly rota would be better so you don't see the same show twice. Both boys went to the kids club and loved it, the reps are brilliant. Food is of a very good standard and plenty of choice, we also enjoyed the weekly visit to both the Trattoria (Italian) and BBQ restaurant. All inclusive was good value, especially for the children with the unlimited ice creams, slush puppies etc. Rooms maybe not the most luxurious but clean, comfortable and exactly what's needed for this type of holiday. The swap shop is a fantastic idea,
we had numerous inflatables, bucket spades etc and simply left it for someone else to enjoy when we went home. The pools are lovely and the beach amazing, nice and shallow ideal for
young children. Sun loungers were never a problem even in August. We found we could always
get one somewhere no matter what time but normally went down about 9.30 to get one in our
preferred location. We had a problem with our shower one day and after reporting it to the reception desk, within a couple of hours a whole new shower unit was installed ... can't ask no better than that. One last thing, Thomson the Dog (TTD) my youngest was absolutely besotted
and loved the beach party with him on our last day. All in an absolutely fantastic holiday, already
looking to book for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Family Life Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- Family Life Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca